Chapter 24

Fu Chengshu's stimulation was only the beginning.

Back in the bedroom, Yan Xun made a phone call to Zhou Deyue.

Zhou Deyue was still outside drinking a little wine with a few friends, with a three-point slight smoke, when she heard the petite baby on the other side of the phone say in a cold voice, "Uncle Zhou, you told Mother Chen that I agreed."

"Little flood... What do you agree with? Zhou Deyue did not react.

"Open." Yan Xun said.

"What?" Zhou Deyue felt that the wine he had drunk was on top.

"The program can be properly operated with the afterglow." Yan Xun's voice plate is positive.

"..."The friend at the wine table, impatient Zhou Deyue always answered the phone, urging: Drink quickly.

Zhou Deyue hissed quietly, picked up the ice water on the table, unscrewed the lid, and poured half of it with a bang, "Xiao Flood, why? Isn't it not open for business?

"Of course for the sake of publicity, I'm going to be the top stream." Yan Xun said with anger.

"Ten Thousand Charms" is now gaining momentum, why not promote, why not open. Fu Chengshu! What are you.

I'm going to have a career.

"This, the book will not be there...."

LingJie's live broadcast room has always been looking for explosive points, as long as this side can be opened for business, that side is to fly to engage in CP welfare. Zhou Deyue thought to himself, Xiao Xun, you are doing business like this, is it not uncomfortable in Fu Chengshu's heart?

"What's the matter with him!" It's my job. Yan Xun was furious and did not wait for Zhou Deyue to speak again, so he cut off the call.

Zhou Deyue was all awake.

He looked at his phone for two minutes. I don't know if I should say a word to Fu Chengshu. But if you think about it, it's actually nothing, you all know it's for the sake of promoting the drama. And what to say to Fu Chengshu? Say that Xiao Flood wants to promote the drama, and the male actor fried CP?

Zhou Deyue felt that it was still over.

A little bit of a big deal.

Like Xiao Xun said, it's just a job.

When Fu Chengshu followed him to the bedroom, Yan Xun had shrunk in a small corner wrapped in a quilt and had given him three-quarters of the bed.

Fu Chengshu stood silently for a moment and carried Yan Xunlian to his side with a quilt.

Yan Xun's small head shrunk in the quilt and closed his eyes.

"Don't make a fuss." Fu Chengshu whispered softly, "Except for this matter, everything else depends on you." Except for this?

Yan Xun hummed coldly in his heart. Eyes still open.

"I'm almost over my birthday, or will you give me a birthday present?" Fu Chengshu said.

No way...... You still have three months to go on your birthday.

Fu Chengshu stared at this plush head with mixed feelings.

He knew that this petite baby just wanted to let go of his own mouth and let the male artist partner with him.

Fu Chengshu's heart was sour and astringent, and he sighed faintly.

Yan Xun, who had his eyes closed, felt as cold and hard as a stone, and if Fu Chengshu didn't give in, he would have been so cold and hard, but Fu Chengshu's light sigh suddenly came from his ears, and he couldn't help but feel suffocated in his heart.