Chapter 26

Make up for our regrets

In view of the legendary and mysterious nature of Fu Chengshu, his every move has aroused everyone's attention for a long time. So in full view, TangTangfu picked up disposable chopsticks, opened the box lunch, and picked up a piece of wood-bearded meat and delivered it to his mouth.

Yan Xun couldn't eat anymore. Although he was picky about eating, in fact, Fu Chengshu was more picky. He is particularly particular about eating, and likes fresh ingredients and original tastes. Refusal of fast food. So, Fu's recipe is basically not an option for a box lunch. Yan Xun's picky eating was only under the influence of Fu Chengshu.

Fu Chengshu is now eating a 50 yuan box lunch. Yan Xun's heart softened for two seconds.

But thinking about the purpose of his trip, Yan Xun immediately withdrew his wavering.

Sister Ling gave the director a look, and the two retreated first.

"What the hell is going on here?" The director is a straight. Old man, "Are these two people in conflict?" It's all here. "Whatever happens, you leave it alone, there's a good show to watch in the afternoon." You have to seize this opportunity, today's live broadcast will absolutely be unprecedented, igniting the live broadcast world. 

Sister Ling's eyes revealed a blazing fire, and her ambitions were exposed.

On the other side, Zhou Deyue pulled Yan Xun out, "Don't you really want to adjust the content of the afternoon live broadcast?"

"You were sent by him?" Yan Xun pouted angrily.

This sentence immediately closed Zhou Deyue's mouth, and he whispered, "I am here to take care of you." My heart is in your heart.

Yan Xun couldn't help but smile. Zhou Deyue was relieved.

Yan Xun is soft and cute on the outside, lenient with others, but in fact, he is stubborn and strong, if he does not figure it out himself, he will not listen to everyone.

Don't make a mistake in the afternoon's live broadcast.

In fact, it is propaganda, in addition to the topic is hot, what can be wrong. Zhou Deyue went to see Fu Chengshu, who was pacing outside, and the heart in his forties in his chest still couldn't really put it down.

Fu Chengshu's assistant and bodyguard have now also followed, and by the way, he has brought his insomnia flight to pay for daily necessities, and even the teacup he does not leave his hand has also been brought over.

After the meal, Yan Xun went to the dressing room, and a pair of live broadcasts that were about to start were preparing, and Fu Chengshu paced out with a good temper, not disturbing him.

Live at 3 p.m. and start on time. Yan Xun and Yu Jing sat in the live broadcast room.

And in the place where the camera can't see, Fu Chengshu sits on a single large sofa. In his hand, he held the white porcelain teacup that his assistant had just sent him, and inside was a big red robe that had just been brewed.

Although Yan Xun was already sitting precariously, the afterglow in the corner of his eyes was still secretly aimed at Fu Chengshu.

Anyone who holds a teacup like this will have some feelings of an old cadre, but Fu Chengshu does not have anything at all, just makes people feel his calm and elite temperament.

Because the folds in the corners of Fu Chengshu's pantyhose were straight and straight, although his hair was pulled up, he did not feel greasy at all.

Yan Xun retracted his gaze and had to admit that Fu Chengshu was really handsome and broke the sky.