Chapter 33

The cabin is full of scents, with a strong floral fragrance, a light perfume smell, and an ambiguous body fragrance. Yan Xun's mind was like countless screaming birds chirping.

Fu Chengshu will be good. Why is it completely different from before. It doesn't hurt anymore.

And when Fu Chengshu saw Yan Xun's evil foot, he thought in his heart, sure enough, he didn't study in vain during this time. Such a big person, still following the small video to learn foreplay.

But it's worth it.

Yan Xun woke up, and the wooden windows were already crawling with ivy. There are birdsong outside from time to time. He carefully removed Fu Chengshu's arm from his waist, reached for his phone, and typed keywords.

The car accident of that year was not difficult to find. Yan Xun pulled the words and silently wrote down the name of this big star.

......

"Learning God" is turned on, Yan Xun enters the group, the schedule is quite full, Yan Xun is immersed in the creation of new characters, and there is a kind of creative happiness.

And because it is a city bureau, the shooting location is not far from home, there is no inconvenience in traffic life, and you can go back once or twice a week. In addition, Fu Chengshu visited the shift once or twice a week, and Yan Xun did not taste any pain of separation.

It was also quite pleasant with the crew. Except for Zhao Hui. However, Yan Xun was not afraid of him at all, and from time to time he fought with him, looking at his frustrated look, Yan Xun felt that his life had added a little color.

However, there are also people who Yan Xun can't figure out, that is, Jiang Xinyue, a big miss Jiang Xinyue whose gossip heart is in full swing.

People who just shoot a few shots and don't have a scene, every day in the crew, holding a mobile phone to Yan Xun. Yan Xun was speechless, but there was no way.

He's fanatical about himself. Fu Yan CP powder, hard can not get up.

On this day, the crew suddenly rioted. Miss Jiang's uncle, Jiang Weiming, has come to visit the class. This is the legendary god-level economic man. The fundamental reason why Jiang Xinyue, a newcomer with no resources, can enter the God Crew is that there is this powerful uncle behind him.

Yan Xun also saw Jiang Weiming for the first time. He was about forty years old, and his face had traces of age, but his eyes were rather charming.

Zhao Hui was full of utilitarianism in this regard, and had taken the initiative to run to him, "Elder Jiang." I am Zhao Hui and I am your fan.

"Then I'll ask you to play later, will you come?" Jiang Weiming narrowed his eyes and smiled.

If someone else said this, it would be a bit obscene, but when it came out of Jiang Weiming's mouth, he didn't feel this way at all.

"Of course, of course, it's my good fortune." Zhao Hui's face was joyful.

Jiang Weiming's gaze at people is indeed different, as if with a look and review. Zhao Hui felt that he was judged by him, just like the future was open.

"You are Yan Xun." Jiang Weiming saw Yan Xun coming out of the lounge.

"Elder Ginger is good." Yan Xun happily stepped forward to greet you, "I always listen to Yuexin talk about you, I am your fan."

Zhao Hui froze. This is also too obvious. Moreover, is Yan Xun's resource café necessary?

"I'm a fan of yours too." Jiang Weiming narrowed his eyes and smiled, "I have seen your works." Your resources are good.