Chapter 21

Birthday Fu Chengshu accompanied the old man of the Fu family down from the upper floor. The old man in Tang costume is old, his face is wrinkled, but his spirit is exuberant, and his eyes are shrewd under the eyelids that are pulled down. The Fu family's old property has not yet collapsed, and a large part of it is his credit.

Yan Xun had seen him once when he was still very young and had no impression on him. But as soon as he saw the old man coming downstairs, he got up and walked out.

In order to cooperate with the "foot is not very painful" just now, Yan Xun did not walk fast, and when he arrived, he obediently shouted, "Grandpa."

Fu Chengshu rushed over to help Yan Xun and let him sit down on the nearest single sofa.

And the old man's greeting to Yan Xun only nodded, and did not deliberately take care of Yan Xun, two steps to the sofa and sat down.

Liu Chenchen saw all this in his eyes.

He and the third uncle exchanged looks. The third uncle nodded at him.

Liu Chenchen and the third uncle had a plan, but they didn't want to kill Yan Xun halfway, Yan Xun was sharp and splashed, and they still had some hesitation. But looking at this, the old man did not seem to have a good feeling for Yan Xun, which made them add courage and confidence and decided to proceed as planned.

As soon as the old man sat down, the three uncles sat around him. Liu Chenchen and the Third Young Master also sat next to each other because they had a plan.

The youngsters of the lower ranks were still a little in awe of the old man, so they hid on the lawn outside, talking while looking inside through the floor-to-ceiling window from time to time.

Because I came prepared. The third uncle first handed a look to the boss, Fu Chengshu's uncle.

"Dad, today is your birthday, we didn't want to talk about it, but it's a rare opportunity." The book is also there, and so are several children. You look at you, these seven or eight grandchildren are also old, graduating, looking for a job and finding a job. I say this you don't like to listen, compared with the empire of books under our name, it is a small family workshop, people there are engaged in scientific research, state investment, annual net profit of tens of billions, our sunset enterprises, real estate, it is difficult to get the land, and now the house price has fallen and can not be sold. It was already going downhill, and it was only a matter of time before it closed its doors. A few of us old and old don't expect anything, but the children can't do this. We want our children to learn things and be able to stand on their own in the future. However, it is good to write a book, and these cousins are regarded as enemies, and even the company will not let them in. 

Uncle Da said as he looked at Fu Chengshu, "Your father is not a tool, and if you don't recognize him, you can forget it." We didn't offend you either, did we? You just put a word, these brothers you don't care?

Good fellow, this feast is out one after another.

Yan Xun was extremely distressed about her husband.

Grandpa patted his leg lightly. These are all their own children and grandchildren, all of their own blood. But he knew that Fu Chengshu was a lone wolf, and after leaving this nest, it was impossible to come back.

He can come now, but only to see his own face.

"I'm not obligated to take care of them. But they wanted to get into the company, and I didn't stop them. Companies have recruitment every year and they can apply. Fu Chengshu said without being salty or light.

"Look, here it is again. You give me a formal at home. Uncle Rolled his eyes angrily.

Yan Xun was actually quite strange, why Fu Chengshu didn't have any feelings for his family, and seemed to be disgusted with something.