Chapter 13

Cynical, but with peach blossoms in his eyes.

Xin Feng had a smile on his face, he had just dialed Beiwangchuan's phone. The voice over there trembled, and without looking, I could imagine the god's overjoyed, shy and excited appearance.

When he expressed that he had dismissed the variety show here and planned to go over there, Beiwangchuan's voice increased by 8 degrees, "Really, you won't lie to me, right?" Great, great.

"So when am I going to pass?" Xin Feng asked with a smile.

"You wait, I said to the director. But rest assured, there will be no problem, we are all worried about the starring role of Xueshen. 

"Haven't you found the right person in so long?"

"In my heart you are the most suitable person. If you don't come, we're ready to contact the backup. "The great god is a little embarrassed.

"There's a backup." Xin Feng smiled.

"It's not a backup, it's just a key consideration, and I think he's still a bit interesting."

"Who is that person?"

"Yan Xun."

"Terminate the contract with me, and it will be you and not me who will regret it." Xin Feng put down his phone and said to his agent.

"This IP is absolutely explosive!" The broker was smiling. At that time, Xin Feng is another hot fragrant food, and it can hit the big screen in one fell swoop.

......

The big god couldn't hold back his heartbeat, holding the mobile phone, he almost ran to find the director, with an excited face, "Xin Feng agreed to be my male protagonist." The director's

expression is very subtle and complex, and it is difficult to say a word.

"You know why he agreed, right?"

"Because he wanted to play God, he broke the contract with that side." The great god jumped up.

The director couldn't say a word, "He's bullying you honest person." He was terminated. Now it's all over the place, and there's a lot of gossip..."

"What's with what." The otaku god is still alive in the second dimension.

"Isn't Xin Feng in "Summer Vacation Is Coming"? It just so happened that Yan Xun was a flying guest in an issue. Unexpectedly, he actually drugged himself and planned to hook up with Fu Chengshu, Yan Xun's husband. Then someone kicked out and slept with someone else's boyfriend again. Therefore, he was terminated and paid liquidated damages.

 The god's eyes widened, staring at the director, and his voice stuttered, "I don't believe me." 

"It was also filmed by surveillance, and now it's spread in the circle... Honestly, no one is going to look for him to shoot a scene right now. Now in the circle, although it is not explicitly stated that he will be banned, as long as someone wants to engage him, this matter can immediately be used as a fatal handle. 

The director looked at the stunned god and sighed, "You can think about it yourself." Here you are also one of the shareholders. If you want to use him, the biggest problem facing "Learning God" may be that it can't be released.

Beiwangchuan scratched his head, and the director saw that his few hairs seemed to be missing a dozen more.

When the god was about to lose his hair, he squatted down.

"What are you going to do?" The director was extremely sympathetic.

"My male protagonist is a good male student, and he used to be the prototype, but also because he is eager to learn and be enterprising, how he is now, not only is he not worthy of my study god, but even as a person." I won't use him again, I'm so disappointed in him. "North Lookout River hugs its head."