Chapter 31

Yan Xun picked a basket of blueberries and returned to the tea room.

On the way back, Yan Xun's eyes did not leave the back of the bear. He couldn't control himself to look at that hand.

The brown bear has no lower muppet suit, and the whole posture looks relaxed and comfortable. Under the loose clothes, the figure is also tall and large.

What to do? What to do?

Yan Xun fed a blueberry into his mouth.

Don't look at it! He said to himself.

Back in the tea room, everyone was still busy. Yan Xun also placed the blueberries he had just picked on the dinner table, and when he placed a blueberry in front of each seat, he looked up and found that the brown bear was gone.

"Where's the bear?" Yan Xun asked Miss Jiang who was holding up her mobile phone.

"Kitchen." Miss Ginger answered.

It's miserable. Dress like this, and go to the kitchen to help.

Remembering that on his way back, he was always wondering if this person was Fu Chengshu, and Yan Xun felt that he was laughing. Bear is a poor hitman.

An hour later, dinner officially begins. Twenty or so people, you push me, I push you to sit down.

Yan Xun and Director Gao Ming, Bei Wangchuan sat on the chairman. Also left a place for Yu Jing. But his dark eyes kept wandering around the kitchen door, and after the dishes were served, everyone sat together, and there was no shadow of the brown bear.

Why hasn't the bear come yet? Yan Xun thought to himself.

"What do you see? The staff couldn't have had dinner with us. Zhao Hui seemed to see through Yan Xun's thoughts.

Yeah, there's a dozen or so staff members behind them, photographers, and chefs who help cook meals behind the scenes —after all, there are so many people, it's impossible for Yu Jing to cook a big table, and they won't be in front of the camera.

"What do they do?" Yan Xun pointed to the staff behind him.

"Silly. People have box lunches. Zhao Hui said.

Talent is not stupid, flood is concerned about that bear. The camera in Miss Jiang's hand did not stop.

The table was already full of dishes. Very homely, but looks very tasty. Yu Jing was the last to appear, he was holding the most expensive dish on the table, and a Buddha jumped off the wall.

He put this dish in front of Yan Xun's eyes.

"Little Master, you taste. I was at home for hours in advance. Yu Jing said.

In order to show his gratitude to Yan Xun, he prepared ingredients for a long time in advance, and so many ingredients boiled this small pot.

"Master and brother really hurt master and brother the most." We're going to try it too! "The North Lookout River is booing.

"Not too much. But there are all shares. Yu Jing answered honestly. He didn't expect so many people to come today.

Yan Xun's eyes stared at the incomparably tall dish, "Master, it's so powerful." He doesn't

cook, so he thinks he can cook, even though he doesn't like the famous dish.

Yu Jing was even happier when he heard Yan Xun say this, drew his chopsticks, and sent them to Yan Xun's hand, "You eat first, and when you eat it, I will turn them around."

Yan Xun took the chopsticks. Dark eyes rolled around. He was very hesitant to participate in the abalone in the sea, not knowing who to spoil first, and at this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly saw a tall figure coming out of the kitchen.