Chapter 38

In the hospital, Yan Xun took notes, observed for a day, and went home. As soon as I was discharged from the hospital, good fellow, at the door, Yan Xun made a note, observed it for a day, and then went home.

As soon as I was discharged from the hospital, good fellow, there were several layers of reporters crouching at the door. Xun Feng's case was lifted up again and became a circle-breaking incident. Not just the entertainment industry, but a social event.

Just last night, a lot of netizens reviewed the case, and one of them did a video. From the Xun Feng car accident case ten years ago, now Jiang Mingwei has been criminally detained, and the entire case has been analyzed. Because of the meticulous logic, it is actually not bad with the real development.

He even deduced that Liu Ning had suddenly left a foreign country when he was popular, and the actual purpose was to track down the case. And this case suddenly made a breakthrough in just one month, and Yan Xun should have a close relationship. It can be inferred from this that the contradiction between him and Fu Chengshu arose from this, and he even boldly speculated that he and Fu Chengshu and Liu Ning jointly made a plan and performed this play.

Jiang Mingyue had mixed feelings in front of the video, and others were concerned about this case ten years ago. The origin of Yan Xun's life is only because Fu Yan Cp is true from beginning to end, and she has smiled and blossomed.

At the same time that Jiang Mingwei's incident broke out, a small group of righteous people also touched her Weibo and carried out a justice network violence against her. Most of them are black powder with fish in the water. However, Yan Flood Powder and CP Powder

protected the disk in time and firmly grasped the dominant position.

Yan Xun rested for a few days and then returned to the crew. Fu Chengshu personally sent him over. Liu Ning's car also arrived at the same time. Countless reporters crouched in the crew and witnessed the three of them reuniting again.

The time has come to verify the video.

Zhao Hui blackened his face. In the past few days, all the limelight has been overshadowed by Yan Flood. The entertainment industry, not the entertainment industry, is relishing the justice that has been late for ten years.

As soon as he got out of the car, Yan Xun went straight to Liu Ning and said sincerely: Brother Ning, thank you.

Liu Ning smiled and squinted: Thank me for something.

Yan Xun: It wasn't you who reminded chengshu, he must not have thought of my plan.

Liu Ning's eyes bent even more: "This is not what I reminded, he knew from the beginning that you were acting and told me."

 Yan Xun's sparkling eyes turned to Fu Chengshu, full of surprise.

Fu Chengshu snorted softly, "You think of me as something."

Yan Xun said softly, "Chengshu, you not only spoil me, you also understand me."

Fu Chengshu was actually a little embarrassed by this blunt expression. He scraped Yan Xun's nose, "We've been together day and night for ten years." 

"It has nothing to do with time, some people are like a wall for a lifetime." It was chengshu's eyes that would always look at me, so I knew what I was thinking. "

"...... Well. Fu Chengshu replied softly.

Liu Ning smiled and squinted at these two people who showed love in front of him without knowing it, and his heart was quite emotional.

Ten years later, Fu Chengshu was liberated, and he was also liberated.

Yan Xun turned his head again: "Brother Ning, I still want to thank you, for the case of my father and aunt, you are at the peak of your career, gave up here, and left a foreign country."