Chapter 29

Yan Xun held the small flower that The Brown Bear had given him, turned his head to director Gao Ming and said, "Will it be too hot to wear this dress all the time?" "

Well, possibly." The director sighed, and he knew it was uncomfortable. I don't know what the people inside are thinking, they have to wear such heavy clothes.

"Can you get him to take this dress off?" Yan Xun's bright eyes looked at Gao Dao with some pleading.

Gao Dao and Zhou Deyue both wiped their sweat at the same time.

"So, advertisers, I'm afraid I won't like it." Gao Dao reluctantly said.

The camera has been running non-stop, and Miss Jiang has no bottomless follow-up, Zhao Hui interjected: "Yan Xun, don't be difficult for the staff, people are paid."

Yan Xun didn't seem to hear Zhao Hui talking at all, and his eyes dripped, "You can take off your clothes and just wear a hood."

This muppet head cover and one-piece suit can be separated.

"How ugly is that, how to advertise, what do you want sponsors to think?" Zhao Hui said. If his emotional intelligence is high, he will not get to this point.

Gao Dao seemed to have no idea at this moment, and went to see the brown bear. I saw the huge head of the brown bear, and I also turned around and seemed to shake my head slightly.

This staff is really dedicated.

Yan Xun looked in his eyes and thought with some disappointment.

Zhao Hui snorted coldly. Yan Xun was beating out again.

"Don't you feel good about love, Flood is with this big bear." Miss Jiang is extremely happy, and there is an old mother's feeling.

And in her live broadcast room, one person and one bear also brushed up.

Their son is already cute, and when he interacts with this big bear, he is even more cute and screams.

At this time, there were people in the tea room again, and Master Brother Yu Jing came in with a relaxed step.

"Yan Xun!" Yu Jing walked towards Yan Xun first. There was another seat next to Yan Xun, and he went straight over and sat down next to Yan Xun.

Yan Xun was also very happy, and his interest moved away from the brown bear.

The brown bear's gaze turned for half a week and sat down next to Yan Xun.

Yan Xun took his eyes and secretly glanced at the brown bear.

That big paw is so big, but fluffy, I want to touch it.

However, it is still good to be dedicated, and it is also necessary to sit under the billboard of "Little Bear's Tea".

Yan Xun sighed again in his heart.

"The Gathering of the Gods" has twenty large and small starring roles, supporting roles and cameos. The god looked excited and satisfied. Behind the scenes workers have an inexplicable desire for lights and in front of the curtain, which makes him want to make a big noise.

And this issue of "Xueshen Gathering" is also his plan.

"Now assign the first task, find the seven-volume treatise of the Study God..." Beiwangchuan triumphantly said of his plan.

And from Yan Xun onwards, to Ming Jia was a face, "That's it? That's it? " look.

However, the activities in the studio city are mainly based on the game experience. And the biggest purpose of this trip is also to advertise for the newly opened studio.