Chapter 37

"Here you are."

Sure enough, it was Fu Chengshu who came in.

Fu Chengshu didn't look at Jiang Mingwei either, "If you've had enough trouble, you'll go back with me."

Yan Xun was beating a drum in his heart, and Fu Chengshu knew that he was making a play. Liu Ning was able to cooperate with himself to perform that play, indicating that he knew his intentions. Liu Ning knew, he would definitely tell Fu Chengshu.

Yan Xun didn't know that Fu Chengshu knew himself far better than he thought, and when he first made trouble, Fu Chengshu knew his plan.

Now, Yan Xun was only worried that Fu Chengshu's acting skills were not up to par and spoil his own business.

"I don't want to see you." Yan Xun was cold.

"I bought you a gift. Do you like it or not. This is a limited edition that has only just come out.

Fu Chengshu carried the bag in his hand and took out a box from inside.

"Every time I get angry, you just coax me like this, I'm not a child, I'm not coaxing a few words, buying a gift, it makes me forget all this."  Yan Xun said.

"Hold it, you'll love it." Fu Chengshu said.

"I don't." Yan Xun was a little annoyed.

"Don't you have any activity in a few days, put this on." Fu Chengshu put the box on the table. Only then did he look at Jiang Mingwei, "Don't be with him. He's not a good guy. "You don't have to." Yan Xun said.

Fu Chengshu turned and left. Jiang Mingwei said, "Don't you see what it is?" Yan Xun opened

the box and it was a very beautiful blue diamond-encrusted watch.

Like. Look good.

It is rare that Fu Chengshu and his own aesthetics are in agreement.

Fu Chengshu walked out of the room. Yan Xun was playing with fire, but he couldn't stop him.

He could only protect him as well as he could now.

Liu Ning was also waiting for him in his room, with a worried face. He wanted to comfort Fu Chengshu a few words, but he didn't feel down-to-earth.

Fu Chengshu rubbed his temples: "What do you think he will do with Xiao Xun?"

"Jiang Mingwei has unusual feelings for Xiao Xun's father, Xun Feng." Liu Ning said.

"But he still killed him." If you don't get it, you destroy it. Fu Chengshu said, "Jiang Mingwei is open-minded in appearance, but in fact he is emotionally paranoid and has a strong possessiveness, which is inseparable from

his experience as a child." His father gambled and often abused her mother. He grew up living with his grandmother. Until his grandmother's death, he did not let his ashes be buried. When Xun Feng and I fell in love with my mother and wanted to get a license, he felt betrayed and gave a cruel hand. "You think he'll take Xiao Flood away?"

Fu Chengshu nodded, he stomped to the window, and he placed people before and after the hotel, monitoring Yan Xun twenty-four hours a day.

"The watch you gave him..." Liu Ning said.

"He's so clever, he must have known the intention." But Jiang Mingwei is an extremely careful person. I'm afraid I won't be able to hide from him. Fu Chengshu rubbed his temples again.

.......

"When are we going to go to my mom?" Yan Xun asked.

"Now." Jiang Mingwei said.