Chapter 17

I wanted to be like this with Fu Chengshu, wandering the streets at night.

Leading the third group of people over were people from Yan Xun's company. A middle-aged man with a top of the xie, in the crowd of people, saw Yan Xun at a glance, and quickened his pace and trotted over, "Yan Xun, I am the *big admissions office.' Finally found you. I went to your school, I went to the company, and I didn't know you were here.

"*Big?" The little couple man cried out, "Really fake." 

The woman's eyes lit up, "Ah, Yan Xun won't become my apprentice." Suddenly his eyes rolled, "I never asked you which school you graduated from."

 *The admissions office grabbed Yan Xun's hand, sincere and enthusiastic, "I know that your goal is film school, and we have also inquired, your art test results are also the first, but to study acting, you do not necessarily have to be in film school." We also have an art department there, and it's a shame that you got that score there. If you come to our school, we will provide you with a special acting teacher and give you free acting lessons.

"Teacher, thank you. I haven't seen the score yet. How many numbers did I take? Yan Xun asked.

"682 points. Two points less than the provincial liberal arts champion. Yan Xun was

not surprised, although he did not estimate the score, but with his results, the difference was this.

Unexpectedly, everyone present, even some people doubted their ears.

"How much did you just say?"

"682"

"You heard it wrong."

"Nothing..... Right. I also think I heard it wrong. "

......

Fu Shenshu showed his intention to the assistant, who picked up the envelope on his desk. It was only when he checked the score online.

"What is this?" Uncle Da opened the envelope, and two thick eyebrows flew up.

"What is this..." The second uncle shut up. This is a printed online transcript. He confirmed it again and again, rubbed his eyes again, still a little suspicious.

"682? Yan Xun's?

 "I've got one more meeting." Fu Chengshu stood up and ignored the second and fourth uncles in the office. The assistant opened the door for him, and Fu Chengshu stepped away.

......

The admissions teacher also had to give Yan Xun conditions, and Yan Xun refused to go to film school. The admissions teacher saw that this was not the place to talk, and forcibly gave Yan Xun a business card before leaving.

This score, along with the teachers at the Admissions Office, put an end to the war that had just broken out, mute the shells, and turned the thirty fans of the demonstration into a joke.

Someone whistled, someone was clapping, someone was booing and laughing.

And the couple was arguing, "Just you three books, it's good to laugh at others." 

"Education is not everything." Male sophistry.

"That's not what you said." The woman was angry and hateful, "Let's break up." 

"What, you're going to break up with me for the little star!"

......

Liu Chenchen is a person who can't hide his emotions and has a little exaggerated acting skills, after learning Yan Xun's score, that face performs like a roller coaster shock, anger, and weakness and uneasiness. He glanced at the book fans.