Chapter 23

Liu Jiangjian is only in his 50s this year, but he is now looking sluggish, with a folded face, and looks like he is sixty years old.

His hand was faintly painful, and just two hours ago, he gave Liu two big mouths in the morning. This son, who had warned him so many times, was still self-righteous and did not listen to persuasion, causing the entire Liu family to collapse.

Liu Jiangjian had been waiting in the hall for two hours. It wasn't until near noon that the front desk service received a call signaling that he could go in.

Liu Jiangjian's daily life is also indispensable, domineering, and at this moment he is hunched over, like a little old man, standing in front of Fu Chengshu's desk.

"Didn't you say it beforehand when you wrote the book?" How did you suddenly withdraw the project? If you withdraw, those bosses will also withdraw. Don't they all look at your face before following up. The bank also followed me behind my ass to collect debts... I can't open the pot in this room, you see we've all been friends for 10 years..."

"Thirsty, drink some water first." Fu Chengshu was tepid, and his attitude towards him did not change in the slightest.

But Liu Jiangjian was a little unable to stand, feeling that the ground under his feet was constantly sinking.

"You saved me once ten years ago, can you save me again now?" I knew that my child was not a weapon, that he was still locked up inside, and that I hadn't protected him, so I let him reflect inside.

Fu Chengshu then put down the folder in his hand, "You said that I saved you once 10 years ago, and I have helped you countless times in the past 10 years, and I am kind to you, so why do you have any reason to come to me and intercede with me?"

"Book, what do you want to do?" I went to apologize to Yan Xun personally. "

I gave you two chances." Fu Chengshu was still unhurried and unhurried, and his tone was indifferent, "The first time at Liu Chen's coming-of-age ceremony, he urged outsiders to give Xiao Flood an ugly look, and the second time he bought a large number of water troops and carried out a net explosion on Xiao Flood... These two times your son has also suffered, I thought he would have some memory, but he still didn't..."

Liu Jiangjian looked up to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Fu Chengshu knew everything, and now it was the autumn queen to calculate the general ledger for him.

"Chengshu is my poor education, it's my fault, can you please..."

Fu Chengshu interrupted him, "After the bridge returns to the bridge road!" We no longer have any relationship.

Liu Jiangjian felt that he had been slammed by someone with a hammer, and his body shook his hand, and he couldn't help but support the table.

Fu Chengshu sent charcoal to him in the snow and saved him from danger. Ten years of not abandoning him, let him always feel that Fu Chengshu is a person who cherishes love and righteousness. Now, because his son and his little wife have some of the holidays that you come and go, they don't miss the old feelings at all, and they will never be cold-blooded.

It is said that after Fu Chengshu severed ties with his father, he never looked at him again.

It is my own judgment that makes me take it lightly.

"In writing, can I ask why you were willing to help me ten years ago?" Liu Jiangjian asked pitifully.

Fu Chengshu's fingers gently clasped the tabletop, as if he was thinking about something in his heart?

After a while, he said, "If you have to ask, you should thank Xiao Flood." Because of his reasons, I would think of finding you and then helping you. And you've challenged my bottom line again and again.