Chapter 27

The big guy came out on camera

and said, "Or, you guys have a ride in the live room." It's a borrowed seat, and the meaning is on the line. Sister Ling said.

This kind of operation is actually commonplace in the live broadcast room, especially when the new drama is to be promoted, it is also a routine operation to stage a borrowed kiss for CP fans.

There's also an enhanced version of kissing through a piece of clear glass, which is too gentle in comparison.

But after this routine operation was proposed, the scene suddenly fell into a strange atmosphere.

Wen Run's Yu Jing was stunned, first looking at Yan Xun and then at Sister Ling. This process was completely unexpected, they had not communicated with the teams on both sides before, it was a temporary uprising of Sister Ling.

However, this kind of thing is not something he has never encountered. Two years ago, he also borrowed a place with the heroine of the play in the variety show.

The scene worked very well, and there were no rumors. Everybody knows it, but it's propaganda. CP fans are also just a picture of a happy.

But now...

Yu Jing felt that it was inappropriate. What's wrong with that? The afterglow of the corner of his eye swept to the side.

Yan Xun's husband, the legendary Fu Chengshu, with one leg on the other, seems to still sit peacefully on the sofa, calm as a mountain. But the mountain fell into a shadow, and he was shrouded in this shadow.

Yu Jing couldn't help but aim at Yan Xun. Yan Xun, who has always reacted quickly, has many ideas, and sharp teeth, did not speak at this time.

"Oh, Master Brother seems to be looking at the meaning of Little Master Brother, Little Master Brother will not even satisfy us with this little wish."

Sister Ling is as refined as a fox for a thousand years. This temporary uprising, the moment she saw Fu Chengshu, she thought of it.

At this time, Yan Xun's heart was also rolling with all kinds of large and small waves.

When he heard this proposal, the first thing he responded to was to refuse. Kiss? Borrow a place? No, not good. Dislike.

But the next moment, Yan Xun had a soul question about himself.

It can be said that the two people do not even have to touch the hair, only by the photographer's point of view, creating an illusion that the two seem to be leaning together to kiss.

I have no intention of kissing, but why does a borrower have to refuse?

There is only one answer.

That is Fu Chengshu.

From childhood to adulthood, he was too dependent on Fu Chengshu and too obedient. Even though he and Fu Chengshu now had a profound, insurmountable contradiction, subconsciously felt that Fu Chengshu would definitely be angry if he did so.

Yan Xun, are you controlled by him to this point? Are you an actor, and even this most basic publicity has to worry about him?

At this time, Yan Xun actually had a wrong judgment of his own personality, he felt that he was obedient and obedient, but he couldn't remember who was giving him the end when he was doing things, and who was supporting him behind his back when he was bold?

"Yes." Yan Xun pursed his lips and said.

......

Yan Xun did not know how sharp the wailing caused by this "can" on the other end of the network, and how big a carnival the other group of people was.