Chapter 18

Fu Chengshu is a big badass, Fu Chengshu is not a man

Yan Xun was still young when he was adopted by Fu Chengshu, and the memories of those two years are also quite vague. But one thing was impressive.

A month after he was taken in, he escaped from Fu Chengshu's castle-like villa. But for some reason, he didn't want to run away, so he hid in a small grocery store at the back of the villa.

At first, he hoped that Fu Chengshu would not find him, but as the light through the broken window became darker and darker, and the cold rising from the cement floor became heavier and heavier, Yan Xun began to miss Fu Chengshu's warm hands and the beautiful eyes that had been watching him.

In fact, during that escape, before the weather was completely dark, Fu Chengshu found him. He didn't blame, complain, or even ask why, but just pulled him out of the pile of old furniture, rubbed his hair, and patted him on the thin back.

Do you like it here? When you're going to come over after that, say it to me. Don't worry your Uncle Zhao. He made a table of food and was waiting for you.

Fu Chengshu just said so. He didn't say how long he had been looking for Yan Xun, let alone how worried he was, but he said that Zhao Lai was worried about Yan Xun. Yan Xun's cold, stone-like little heart seemed to have been hit by something.

Originally, Mu Mu could not receive any radio waves and messages, but now he suddenly connected the wire, and could receive all the emotions and messages conveyed to him by others.

"Husband, playground!" Yan Xun pointed outside.

The car is passing a large playground. At night, you can still see the towering facilities inside, as well as the castle and the town.

"Want to play?" Fu Chengshu asked.

"You go with me." Yan Xun led Fu Chengshu.

In fact, since Yan Xun grew up, he rarely went to the playground. Especially in the three years of high school, I was either filming or making up classes, and I had no time. Even if he had some free time, without Fu Chengshu to accompany him, he didn't seem to want to play so much.

And now, it's a good opportunity.

The car drove straight into the playground. The driver is not only familiar with the light road here, but also free to operate the facilities, because this playground was built by Fu Chengshu.

At the beginning, Fu Chengshu temporarily proposed to shoot this project, only because Yan Xun especially liked carousels.

In those two years, Yan Xun completely left the past behind the Nine Clouds, and was spoiled by Fu Chengshu and began to reveal the prototype, which was simply cute to the peak!

The driver pulls down the electric brake. The carousel suddenly lit up, and in the huge amusement city, it was like an oval, spinning starship.

Yan Xun pounced and climbed onto a carousel. As soon as I turned back, I saw my husband, leaning against the car in a suit.

"Husband, stay with me!" Yan Xun was half sassy and half commanding.

When Yan Xun entered the playground when he was a child, he was overjoyed, and there were only various facilities in his eyes, and he would never ask Fu Chengshu to accompany him. Now I know how to be spoiled.

Fu Chengshu heard this and walked over. The other person had long legs, and as soon as his legs were lifted, he straddled a merry-go-round horse next to Yan Xun. Fu Chengshu is too elite, sitting on a carousel, full of contrast.

"Husband, you're so cute."

For the first time in his life, Fu Chengshu was praised as cute, or by a really acceptable praise, and he couldn't help but laugh: "Let me accompany you and you don't have to praise me like this."