Chapter 11

Outside, there was suddenly noise, and I didn't know that there were footsteps passing in front of the door. Green Tea tried to cover his ears, but there was no

sudden noise outside, and the footsteps were densely smashed. Xin Feng picked up the pillow and covered his ears. Last night he fought with Fu Er Dai for 300 rounds, and did not return to his house until four o'clock in the morning.

Now his waist is soft and his legs are soft.

Just then, the door was pushed open. Xin Feng slammed the quilt open and was about to get angry. What time is this? Recordings didn't start until eleven o'clock in the morning.

I saw his assistant emerge from behind the door: "Yan Xun's things are lost, and everyone is up, and the monitoring is being adjusted outside." Do you want to go over and have a look together?"

Surveillance? Is there still surveillance on this yacht?

Xin Feng's whole body was shocked.

Xin Feng jumped up from the bed violently. Usually he had to stay in the powder room for an hour before going downstairs, but this time he changed his clothes in less than two minutes, did not wash his face, and rushed down.

In the monitoring room on the second floor, more than a dozen people were already sitting around. Yan Xun sat at the computer, next to the director group, and watching the lively artists. They looked interested and watched the staff looking for yesterday's data.

Yan Xunzheng said to the technical brother, "I remember that I was still at the party at night, and when I returned to the house, I disappeared." This time period should be between 9:00 pm and 11:00 pm.

Xin Feng wiped his face. At 9 p.m. he was drugging himself, and at 11 p.m., he got into Elle's boyfriend's house.

"Yan Xun, you lost something to find, there is nothing wrong with it." But during the time period of your investigation and monitoring, won't all of us appear in it, and your monitoring is not a violation of our privacy? Xin Feng pushed away several artists and squeezed in.

"Yes, yes. Isn't that a violation of our privacy? "The other artists had come to see the hilarity, and they thought that it was nothing to watch a surveillance, but then they remembered that they and Xin Feng were standing on the same line. Their common enemy is Yan Xun.

Before Yan Xun could speak, the technicians had already spoken first, "The monitoring is only installed in public places, and does not involve private places." And now some people have lost something, and if they don't find it themselves, they will report it. The police are coming and will investigate the surveillance. So, if something is found, it's good for everyone. 

The technicians are also part of the program group, because they are young and speak quite directly.

"When you say this, do you suspect that some of us have stolen something?" Xin Feng said sharply. Although he was extremely angry, he was actually very good in his heart, and in a word, he put Yan Xun in the target of everyone.

As soon as this remark came out, the faces of the artists present were not very good-looking.

Yan Xun was suspected that they had stolen something from him?

Yan Xun had been obediently sitting at the computer desk, watching the technicians operate, and then looked up.

"Brother, why are you so nervous?" I was just trying to find my stuff, and I didn't suspect you stole it. I lost my stuff myself. It's not about everyone.

"Then you suspect that we picked up your things and secretly hid them." Xin Feng did not budge.

"Yan Xun, what do you mean by that?" You lost something, we looked for it with you, half a day, you treated us as thieves.