Chapter 15

I groan out of frustration and angrily take the shirt off my body. 

“Jesus, what did the shirt ever do to you?” Alida chuckles. 

“Alida!” I screech. “This isn't funny!” 

Alida holds up her hands. “Oh my God your pregnancy hormones are finally showing!” She laughs and I give a hard glare. 

“This isn't funny! I'm meeting his parents, Alida! I need to look my best! I cant go there with my stomach hanging out of all my fancy shirts!” I yell out of frustration. “And I definitely can't go with a baggy shirt on!” I exclaim. 

“Breathe, dude, breathe. Here let me check out your clothes.” She says as she walks to my dresses, jumping over all the clothes on my floor. 

I look down at my bare stomach. “Look what you're doing to me.” I whisper to my stomach, I look up when I feel Alida's eyes on me. “What?” I ask as my cheeks heat up. 

Alida smiles. “Nothing, nothing.” She whispers as she goes back to looking for an outfit. “Go do your hair and make up while I look, okay?” I nod then walk into my bathroom. 

I plug in my curler then grab my make up bag. I grab my eye liner and make a cats tail, make a thick line, put some gray eye shadow on, and swipe some mascara on. I then grab my curler and do some small beach waves. 

Tonight I was meeting Colt's parents and I guess you could say I was freaking out. For me meeting your boyfriends parents is a huge step into your relationship. Meeting their parents is a way of saying this is my girlfriend and we're pretty serious. So, I was freaking out. I barely could fit into anything I own, my skinny jeans could only go to my thighs, and all my fancy, tight fitting shirts now show off my permanent bloated stomach. I don't want to go to Colt's house looking pregnant but I really don't want to meet his parents wearing something baggy either. That would be just rude. Also I want to impress his family, I had dropped a plate the first time I met Lance's parents. Sooo I can't screw this up. Especially since I'm really liking Colt.  

“Found an outfit!” I turn off my curler and run into my room. Alida laughs. “You still aren't wearing a shirt.” I roll my eyes. “But here.” 

“A dress?” I ask with eyebrows lifted. 

Alida rolls her eyes this time. “It's saying you want to impress but not too impress. Yet it's saying you care. It's a good meet the parents outfit.” 

I sigh but take the dress and slip it on. “Does it hide the stomach?” I ask as I bite down on my lip. 

Alida smirks. “Definitely your hero. You look hot!” Alida answers. “These sandals and these bangles with this necklace.” Alida bosses as she throws the stuff in my hands. I put the sandals on, the bangles, and my necklace. 

“Yes?” Alida nods. “What time is it?” I question, suddenly panicking again.