Unrevealed Love

I sigh as I hop into my truck, and neatly place the groceries on the passenger seat. I shut the door and take the keys out of my pocket and start the engine, I turn my neck to see no cars or people coming, so I drive out. I guess luck isn't on my side. 

“Oh, come on!” I exclaim as I hear a boom and the truck jerks forward a little. I groan and take the keys out, opening the door, and jumping out. “Yo, seriously?!” I say as I look at the car I hit, or the car that hit me. 

“Am I serious?! You're the one who hit me!” I snap my head to the owner of the car and I'm lost for words. He was hot. He had spiked brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, a round face. He was tall, muscular, lean, and had hard face structures. 

“Obviously you weren't looking!” I say back as I look at my truck then to the male's old, old mustang. I wince when I see the dent in the guys car. 

“Are you kidding me!” He hisses when he sees his car. 

I bite my lip. “I have my money if you need it, um I have my car insurance.” I tell him as I start digging through my skinny jeans pocket for the couple dollars I have. 

“No, no I don't need your money. Just watch where the hell you're going next time!” he snaps as he walks to his drivers side door. 

“Me? Watch where I'm going? Watch where you're going, jackass!” I bark as I go back to my truck. Ignorant asses. I speed off and away from the jackass and to my house, where I need food. Just thank God my old truck didn't have a dent in it, I would be dead, literally. 

“Food!” I yell once I enter my house. 

“What took you so long? Jeez Infinity we're starving over here!” Kathy jokes, I laugh, and set the bags on the counter. 

“Infinity, when are you going to have Lance over for dinner again? He hasn't been over in a couple weeks.” Dad asks as he starts taking everything out of the grocery bag. 

I take an intake of air and start playing with my hair. “Dad, we broke up.” I mumble as I let a tear roll down my cheek. I look up at my dad and Kathy, they are both looking at me. “What?” I question. 

“When did this happen?” Kathy asks as she rummages through the cabinets. I shrug. “Well you're in luck, there's ice cream in the freezer and a 90210 marathon on tonight, you know where the living room is.” Kathy gives me a wink and turns on the stove. 

“And I will be upstairs watching manly shows while my wife and daughter drown in food.” Dad added. 

I scoff. “Yeah right Dad, you will be down here with us in an hour tops.” 

“Agreed!” Kathy laughs. I high five Kathy, and stick my tongue out at my dad. He throws a piece of pasta at my forehead, I gasp, and throw it back at him. 

“Alright squirt go upstairs and get ready for dinner.” I sigh and walk up to my room. I close my bedroom door and walk into my bathroom connected to my room. I turn on my light and walk up to my sink, then wash my hands. I dry off my hands and look in the trash, I choke up when I see the positive pregnancy test in the trash. I immediately scramble through the trash and put it at the bottom. I sigh and fall to my bathroom floor, crying. Who knew one thing could change everything. Your world, your life, and your relationships. 

I sigh as I shut my locker tight and start walking to my first period class. 

“Hey, hey.” I jump when an arm locks with mine. I look to my left to see my best friend, Alida. 

“Oh hey, what's up?” I question. 

Alida looks up at me and bites her lip. “I heard about your break up, why?” she blurts. 

I sigh. “Its all over the school?” I crave, Alida nods. I groan. “Man.” I mumble. “Well what is Lance saying?î 

Alida shrugs. “Nothing, his buds were asking about you. He just said you two were done, that's all.” 

I rest my head on Alida's shoulder, as she was too tall, and groan. “I hate guys.” 

“Doesn't everyone?” Alida laughs. 

I slide into my seat once we enter Math and look over at Alida. “Yeah, but Lance has a hot British accent!” I exclaim as I slam my forehead on the table. My heart aches when I remember that once British accent whispering sweet words in my ear. 

“Babe, there's other fish in the sea.”

I roll my head over to look at Alida. “Wake me up when math ends?” Alida shakes her head and smacks my arm. 

“Come on, you only have math, history, and English with him.” 

I blow out air on the desk. “All morning classes, Alida, all morning classes. How am I going to deal with this!” I complain. 

“Act like nothing happened?” I nod my head and move my head up, facing towards the chalk board. 

Act like nothing ever happened. Act like Lance never rejected you when you told him you were carrying his baby, act like Lance never flipped out on you, act like Lance never told you to leave him alone and never talk to him again, and act like he never broke your heart. 

“Lance, you're late!” Mr. M snaps as the bell rings and Lance is just walking through the door. 

“I know, won't happen again Mr. M.” that British accent replies and immediately my heart is aching. Lance looks over at the desks and meets my eyes, those big green eyes. He looks away and smiles and chats as he sits next to his buds. 

“Fake it if you need to.” Alida whispers beside me. I look at her and burst into tears. Alida's smile drops and she stands up. “Mr. M Infinity just got her period, we need to leave.” I stand up and walk out of the class and run into the girls bathroom, running to a stall where I throw up. 

“Its harder than I thought, Alida,” I whimper when I flush the toilet and lean against the wall. 

“Infinity break ups always happen and you just got to live, there's other guys out there!” Alida replies. 

“But Alida we were dating for 2 years, two, and you expect me to act like nothing ever happened?” I ask. 

Alida sits down across from me and gives me a small smile. “Hey no one ever said break ups were easy.” 

And no one said being a pregnant teenager was going to be easy, either. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

And tell me what you think