Chapter 5

Alright so now at the end of the chapters I will be adding a flashback of when Lance and Infinity were together just so you know what type of person Lance is! :) 

~~~~~~~~~

I gasp when something bumps into me, and I start feeling my shirt stick to my skin. I look up to see Lance with a shock expression on his face, he looks at me and his eyes go wide. I look back down at my body to see his lunch all over me. 

“Oh shit, Infinity, I am so sorry!” Lance exclaims as he retreats his lunch tray away from my stomach. I unscrew my water bottle cap and throw some water in his face. 

“I'm sorry my ass!” I hiss then turn around, walk out of the cafeteria and into the girls bathroom. I walk to the front of the mirror and groan when I see the pizza on my shirt, the mashed potatoes, and pizza sauce. Great. 

“I heard what happened!” I jump when I hear Alidaís loud voice and the bathroom door slamming shut. 

I turn to look at her. “Do you have another shirt with you by any chance?” I question with a chuckle. 

Alida gives me an apologetic look. “Sorry babe, I don't have gym this quarter.”

“Great, just great.” I mumble. I then grab my backpack off my shoulder and set it on the counter, going through the bag. I sigh when I finally grab my hoodie. “Hey is anyone coming?” I question Alida, she holds up her pointer finger and walks over to the bathroom door. 

“Nope!” I quickly take off my shirt and put on my hoodie. Even though I barely have a baby bump at 3 weeks, I'm still paranoid, because I know I'm pregnant and I think someone will see through my stomach and just know. 

Yep I'm paranoid.  

“Thanks, A.” 

Alida walks over to the sink and smiles at me. “You are welcome. So has Colt called you yet?” she asks as she hoists herself on the sink. 

I shake my head. “Not since our last date a week ago. I mean he hasn't even called and I swear I didn't embarrass myself!” I whine. 

“Try to call him?”

I shake my head. “Blah, the dude is suppose to call A.” The bell rings and Alida jumps down and grabs her backpack. 

“Maybe he likes independent women? All I'm saying is take a shot.” Then she walks out of the bathroom. I sigh and lean my back against the sink. 

It doesn't hurt to try, right? Ugh who am I kidding, I can wait for him to call me. 

*

What was her name again? Anna? Lana? Annie? Ohhh Anne. Colt's ex. 

I sigh and try to make myself unnoticeable as I grab the bottle of shampoo I need. I'm running low and thought why not run over to Walgreen's to get a bottle.