Chapter 4

I rub my hands together and lick my lips as I look at Kathy. 

Kathy cuts up the rest of the cucumbers and looks up at me. “Why are you so nervous?” she chuckles. 

I groan and smack my forehead on the table. “Because Lance is still stuck in my mind! But I really want this to work with Colton because he's hot, funny, nice, hot, and sweet!” 

“Oh sweetie, just don't be nervous and be yourself! You're a loving and funny girl, Infinity. So how did you meet this mysterious Colton?” Kathy questions. 

I look up and watch Kathy cut up the carrots. “Um, don't tell dad, he kind of hit me while I was backing out of Shaw's. Then, Alida and I kind of stalked him after.” I say with a nervous chuckle. “Wow never really noticed how stalkerish that sounded.” Then the doorbell goes off. I go wide eyes when Kathy looks at me. 

“Well, Infinity go answer the door!” Kathy bosses with a laugh. I blow out air and shake the nerves out. Finally after cooling down I slide out of the chair I was sitting in and walk down the stairs, opening the front door. I bite my bottom lip when I see Colt leaning against the door frame with his hands in his Levi denim pants. Colt's brown hair swept across his forehead in a messy way, his sparkling blue eyes looked bluer tonight, olive tan skin, he was wearing a tight gray shirt with a leather jacket, his denim Levi jeans hung low around his hips, and he looked hotter than ever before. Colt smiled at me and his dimples showed. 

“Hey, you ready?” Colt asks. I nod and walk out of the house, closing the door. 

I follow Colt to his old mustang in the driveway. “So what are your plans?” I question when I hop in the car and buckle in. Colt starts the engine and speeds out of the driveway. 

“It's a surprise.” Colt replies. I sigh but lean back in the seat and look out the window. I let Alida pick out my outfit and the outfit consisted of a pair of skinny jeans, a blue tank top, and white sandals. My hair was straightened, I had some mascara on with eyeliner, and I looked cute tonight, I guess. I quickly look down at my flat stomach and place my finger on the side of my stomach, stroking it. I guess I'm pretty scared. 

Okay, more than scared. More like horrified with this pregnancy with the having to tell everyone, showing, and the decision of adopting or keeping. Of course abortion is way out of the choices, abortion is not the way to go. The decision I guess is mostly decided on how everyone is going to react. Good or well, bad.

“Infinity.” 

I snap my head over to Colt. “Huh what?” 

Colt chuckles. “So tell me how much courage did it take you to stalk me the other night?”

I blush bright red and my palms start sweating. “Um, huh?” I rant out as I twirl my hair. 

Colt smirks at me and looks back straight ahead. “Oh come on, Infinity. I knew you stalked me the other night. The other two times were just by mistake but yeah the other night not a mistake.”