Chapter 2

I take a sharp left out of the isle and immediately crash into something and everything in my hands go down. 

“Are you serious?” I mumble as I squat down to retreat all the ice cream that fell down in my hands. 

“You really need to watch where you're going.” My eyes go wide at the familiar voice. I slowly look up to see the hot male from yesterday. “Having a party?” He chuckles, I roll my eyes and finish grabbing the three tubs of ice cream that fell.

“I fixed my car.” 

“Great.” I murmur as I stand up. 

“Colton.” I nod. Colton chuckles. “You are?” 

I gave him a smile. “Not telling.” I sigh and I look down the isle I was in. Where the hell is Alida? 

“Come on, you hit me. You can at least introduce yourself.” 

“Infinity!” I look to my left to see Alida strutting over. She then freezes and looks at Colton in front of me. Colton looks at me and raises an eyebrow. 

“Infinity? Cute name.” Colton whispers as he winks at me. I roll my eyes and grab Alida's hand.  

             “Bye, Infinity!” Colton calls off as we walk down the isle, I turn around to see Colton smirking at me. 

“Who was that?” Alida squeals as we get in a line. “Someone moved onto some fine ass!” She whispers, I roll my eyes. 

“That bastard hit my car!” I exclaim. 

Alida wiggles her eyebrows. “Looked like he wanted to hit something else too!” 

Kathy raises an eyebrow at me and I groan. 

“Someone pigged out last night.” She chuckles. 

I exhale. “Oh, I know. I cried at least 5 pounds of tears last night over the 10 pounds of ice cream.”

Kathy laughs. “Sounds like you girls had a blast.” 

I finish up my cereal and slide the bowl over to Kathy. “I'm off to school, bye Kathy love you! See you when I get home!” I yell when I sling the backpack over my shoulder and start to leave the house. I hop into my truck and speed off to school, skipping the first CD that Lance and I always listened to when we went places together. 

*Flashback*

I laugh and smack Lance's shoulder. 

“I swear you're going to get us in an accident one of these days!” I chuckle.