Chapter 12

I glare at Colt and he shrugs. 

“Well aren't you blunt.” Alida comments. 

Colt gives her a smile. “Thanks, it takes skill.” 

Owen clears his throat. “As I was saying, we should go to the carnival tomorrow.” Alida and I shrug. 

“You guys don't like carnivals?” Colt wonders as he scoops up some more ice cream. 

“Never been to one.” Alida and I both reply. 

Owen and Colts jaws fall open. “How?” They both ask. I shrug. 

“Never cared for a carnival.” Alida answers. 

Colt speaks up, “Well then you two are definitely coming with us tomorrow night.” He vows. 

“Will it be fun?” Alida and I both say in unison, we give each other a look. 

Owen nods his head. “Carnivals are so much fun.” He says. 

“As long as it will be fun.” Alida and I both say, I glare at her. “Stop!” We both complain. I narrow my eyes at her then we both burst into laughter. 

“Alright you two, let's head out.” Colt says as he slides out of the booth, Owen following him. 

All four of us decided to spend the day at the mall together just to hang out with each other and, of course, our boyfriends to spend some together as well. We want Owen and Colt to be good friends, even if they are, because Alida and I are very close to each other and we want our boyfriends to be friends. Wouldn't it suck if our boyfriends didn't like each other? Yes, so we weren't letting it happen. Today was fun though, we dragged the guys around silly stores we didn't even like, Alida and I tried on funny dresses, and over all today was a great success. Besides the fact that I am now a size up in everything, literally everything. Alida understood and was there for me when I practically ready to cry but she cheered me up by saying at least I had great boobs. 

I was now seven weeks and let me tell you, this is by far the most hardest week ever. I was getting heart burn like no tomorrow, threw up more times then I can count this morning, and been going to the bathroom 10 times in 20 minutes. It was horrible. Continuously running to the bathroom because you have to take a piss sucks. I don't like going to pee so now I'm constantly running in there. It's just horrible. Alida this morning ran out to get some heart burn crap for me and the morning sickness is fine now, so beside the fact that I have a tiny bladder everything is a little better. 

“Colt.” I stop walking when Colt stops, he stares at the person who stopped him with hatred. 

“Heath.” Colt seethes. When this Heath kid looks at me with a smirk, Colt pulls me closer to him. “what do you want?” My heart picks up its pace at how deep and scary Colt's voice sounds.

“You never shared you had a girlfriend, Colt.” Heath gushes but a dark smirk is plastered on his face. Heath was a tall guy, he had to be at least 20, tan, the lightest hair I've ever seen, his eyes were black, and built. He looked like he was on steroids, it was disgusting. But I'll admit I was a little scared of this Heath dude.