Chapter 21: Epilogue

Third Person's Pov

(1 month's later)

The coronation of the new king began today. Crown Prince Lee Yoon who become the next successor of King Lee Cheol remains as the Crown Prince because the rightful heir appointed as the new King.

All the wealthy clan attend the coronation, including the former body guard of the former king.

The Coronation of the next king has now began.

(Royal Palace)

Lee deom started walking into the reserve seats of the new King while Crown Prince Lee Yoon, are currently sitting at the crown prince seats, grand prince Lee Won are also there.

Bow your heads to the new king lee deom- eunuch jung said then all the clans bowed their heads to the new king, including Lee Yoon.

Your majesty, we will do our best to serve you with full of loyalness and honesty- all the minister said. King Lee Deom, just smiled then stand up. As your new king, i will make sure that i will build a new nation in our country. - king lee deom said then all of the clans, guards and others started clapping.

(Round of Applause)

(After an Hour)

The coronation has ended but the celebration has now started. Lee Deom and all the minister were talking while Lee Yoon and Lee Won visit the mini garden together and had a talk.

(Royal Mini Garden)

Hyungnim, i'm still not use to have deomnim here at the palace- lee won told to his hyung. Lee Won still not familiar to his eldest hyung so he just rarely talked with him. You'll be used to it soon, won since he was now the new king.- lee yoon answered. Why did you let him take over your throne? You are the successor of our father, aren't you?- lee won asked. Because i have a reason why i let him take over it- lee yoon answered. You don't like being the king nor the crown prince in the first place, you'll just take it since our eldest brother had disappeared but when he's not arround, you did a lot here. You catched the unloyal minister, you even risked your life just to save the palace but him, he did nothing so for me even though he was my older brother and your twin i don't think he deserve to be the new king. He was nothing than you do- lee won answered that makes lee yoon, uncomfortable. Lee Yoon had no idea about Lee Won's understanding. Lee Won has a point but still, Lee Deom are the destined heir to be crowned as a king so it's his fate to become the king even though Lee Yoon's take over it for a while. Won-a, don't think that way and learn to accept the fact that i wasn't fitable to lead this nation. He is more talented than me, that's why we should let him be the king because he deserve it- lee yoon answered. But still, i won't treat him as my new king. - lee won answered. Lee Won aren't comfortable enough to his older brother since he wasn't know him but even though he would have known him before, his mind won't change because after all he and him are not close enough to greet each other like a real one.  How's your studies?- lee yoon asked. Lee Yoon changed their topic. It's perfectly fine. It's went well- lee won answered. Keep on studying so that you'd become a wise man- lee yoon answered. I want to be like you, hyungnim. I'm willing to do everything to save our people just like you did 1 year ago. - lee won answered. That's good but also prove to them that you can save them with your inteligence- lee yoon answered then tap won's shoulder.

Lee Yoon and Lee Won are very close. They are close enough.

Meanwhile Yeonhee who are currently waiting for Lee Yoon to the Hanwan Market suddenly meet someone she doesn't know.

(Hanwan Market)

When will he comes?- yeonhee asked. She's been waiting for a while now for Lee Yoon.