Chapter 15: Neverending War between the Royal Clan and the Baek Clan

Yoon's Pov

(Royal Palace)

Why? Why did you do that to me?- haechan asked me. I guess he just found out that i and sundeok are lovers. I didn't do intentionally- i said. Yes you did. You even asked me of her  then now you are her lover. So you're the person she's inlove with, you liar- haechan told me. I did no mistake and i am not a liar as well- i said. Really? Do you think i'll let this slide? Watch me carefully i'm gonna kill you- haechan said then leave me.

He would kill me because of her.

Haysssss it's makes my head ache.

Haysss.

Your highness, lord jung has something to tell you. You should hurry- sun told me. Oh- i said then walked. He followed me.

(Royal Jail)

Your highness- he said. Are you now ready to confess everything you knows about the baek clan?- i asked. He stares at me. Your highness i know i have no right to ask this to you but did you really kill my family?- he asked. Why should i do that? Why should i kill those innocent people?- i asked. Your highness, thank you very much. Thank your for your kindness- he said while crying. Now, can you tell everything you knows about baek clan and yoo inseong who once your guard before?- i asked. He stares at me. I'm ready to tell you everything now, your highness- he answered. I just nodded.

(After 1 hour)

(Crown Prince Quarter)

I can't believe it all. That the one who kill my twin are the Haechan's father.

He disguise himself as a commoner so that no one will notice him.

Lord jung also told me that, yoo inseong is the one who are in-charge of plotting a treason against us.

And i also found out that the one who plot a treason against to his majesty 6 years ago is the person who killed my twin.

The Baek Clan.

They are unloyal yet dreamable. Just like Haechan. I know in the first place that he dreamed to be a crown prince but he didn't get it right after i was crowned as the crowned prince.

Now that i know everything about their secret.

I can prove to his majesty that do minho are not totally our enemy. He just got framed by them. He got framed for plotting a treason to the late king and also for stoling a money for builting a new royal garden inside the palace. I will make sure to protect his daughter now i know that she's that person who became a helpful to me.

I immediately went to the royal office. I know his majesty are there along with his minister. I will tell them directly.

(Royal Office)

I just open the door without letting them know that i'm coming.

Your highness!- eunuch jung stopped me. When i just got arrive, i have seen minister Kang and Jang. I approached them together then. Your majesty, these two has something to tell you- i said. They are shock when i mention them. Yoon-a, what are you doing here? We're in the middle of talking a business there at Hanjung- he said. This won't take long your majesty. I just want to tell everyone about these two undeniable loyalty into us- i said.

(They'll got promoted soon?. Wow, his highness see their hardwork after a long time)

They are wrong. I never intend to see their hardwork. Because that hardwork are created by the person who are also involved to my twin's disappearance.

Let's just re-sched that, yoon-a- he said. Your majesty this is important. This means a lot to me and you also i can't hold this anymore- i said.

(What's going on? Why his highness act like that? Is there something happen to him?)