Chapter 13: I came back for that Prince but it's too late

Yoon's Pov

(Park Clan's Residence)

(Dining Area)

You must be tired now, deok-a for cooking all of these foods for me- i said to her. My hard work had seen of my beloved prince, i'm fine now- she answered while smiling. Sorry, if i wasn't able to comfort you a week ago- i said. You are unconscious that time, jaeyoon-a. So that's not counted- she said. What should i do to make you please?- i asked. She stares at me then. Let's walk together with holding hands, let's went together to the rose village and let's eat gimbup together that's all what i want- she answered. Hmm let's do that- i said while smiling. You promise it? There's no turning back- she said. I know- i said while smiling. I missed her. I missed her so much. I missed everything about her, she does and her hugged.

I wasn't able to comfort her when she was feeling lonely.

And i know it's because of me.

(Few hours later)

(Rose Village)

This place is now my favorite spots as well- she said. Why?- i asked while holding her hands while we're sitting at the grass. Because of you. Because you and i are able to know this place and learn to love each other even though we can't be together for real- she said. You're mistaken- i said. She stares at me. I did love you and i will do everything to make us real in the future- i said. But you know it's hard. Because you are the crown prince and i am. I am just a simple noble lady- she answered. I love everything about you, just keep that in your mind- i said. Why? Why me, jaeyoon? Why did you choose to love me?- she asked. Because you are the first person who make this cold heart changed into a soft heart- i said. She smiled at me then hugged me. I won't ask you that question anymore- she said while hugging me. It's alright to ask me that, i am always ready to give you an honest answer- i answered then also hugged her.

I do love her. Loving her it's enough for me to do everything i can just to be with her.

(30 mins later)

(Royal Palace)

I just came back at the palace. Sun escorted me while we're talking about our next plan to Haechan.

We're planning to catch yoo inseong and make him confess what he did before.

But i know it must be hard, because he's a good hider.

(Crown Prince Quarter)

I'm currently staring deom's book. I couldn't able to open it. Because It's not mine.

Hayssss.

I just sigh deeply then put it at the table then started writing.

I was startle when someone snuck out at my quarter.

Who are you?- i asked. She looked at me. It's Yeonhee. Yeonhee-ya, what are you doing here?- i asked. She's amazing, she managed to snuck out here without their knowledge. Are you well?- she asked me. Is she worried about me?. If she does, why did she tried to kill me?. What makes her changed her mind and not kill me completely?. Oh, i'm well now. Why?- i asked. That's good, i'm relieve now- she answered that makes me curious. What? What did you say?- i asked. She's relieve, now that i'm well?. She stares at me. Do Minchae, that's my real name- she answered that makes me shock. Do-do minchae?. I think i heard that name before.

(Flashback)

(6 year's ago)

(Royal Library)

I just woke up now.

I'm so tired right now. I had to read to a lot of books now but i'm still in a middle of it and i fell asleep too early.

I was about to pack up all the books i have right now when i notice a letter right at my book's side.