Chapter 2: Haechan is back

Sundeok's Pov

(1 weeks later)

(Royal Palace)

Its my first time seeing this beautiful palace where the king, queen and prince are staying.

Maybe i will be able to meet the crown prince here.

Sundeok, let's go- dad told me. I just nodded then we head to the King's Quarter.

(King's Quarter)

Is she your beautiful daughter, sunwoo?- his majesty asked my dad. Yeah, your majesty- dad answered. Am i really beautiful?. She might compete with the 4 ministers daughter. Make sure your daughter will be the winner- his majesty answered. 4 ministers daughter?. It's up to her your majesty whether she won the contest or not- dad answered.

His majesty wants me to be the crown prince wife?.

Lady Park, you may now leave- his majesty command. Yeah your majesty- i answered then bow my head and already left his quarter.

Hayssss.

When will i saw him again?. I can't wait to see him again.

(Flashback)

(1 week ago)

(Rose Village)

This place is one of my favorite spot since i was young- he said. He used to stopped by here?. Really?- i asked. Oh, i do like roses. I, myself intend to buy this place when i do have a chance- he answered. Maybe because of your lover- i answered. I do not have a lover- he answered. Why?- i asked. I have no right to like someone else, my life depends on what my fathers wants- he answered. So you're meaning to say, they will set you to the person you don't like?- i asked. Oh- he answered. I guess we're just the same, my father also set me to marry the crown prince. I also don't like him because the person i like is Jaeyoon. That's too bad- i said. But it's fine with me as long as it's for the sake of everyone- he answered. The way he spoke, he seems like a Prince. You're too kind to think of everyone- i answered. Don't mind it. Let's meet up again after 1 week- he said. Where?- i asked. Here, once we do. I'll let you see the Crown Prince you want to see- he answered.

(Flashback ends)

If we met up again, he'll let me see the crown prince.

But i don't want to see the crown prince. All i want to see is him..

I was startle when i saw that guy.

That body guard seems familiar with me. He is the one who are Jaeyoon with, i think?. But what is he doing here?.

Should i approach him or not?.

If i do, he won't recognize me right?.

I better approach him than waiting here.

Excuse me!- i said to that guy. He look at me. Why? What's the matter?- he asked. Have you ever went to the Hwan Food Court before?- i asked. I do, why?- he asked. Ah because i have something to ask you- i answered. I have no time to spare you, i'll go ahead- he answered then left. Hayssss why he's being disobedient?.

Hayssssss.

They're too annoying.

End of Sundeok's Pov

Haechan's Pov

(Hwandu River)

Lord baek, are you that excited to went back to the palace?- jun asked me. I'm not, i'm just excited to see her after 6 years- i answered. Ah the girl you always mentioned- jun answered. I wonder what she's doing now. If she's doing great or if she already had a lover?- i asked. But you like her lord baek right?- jun asked. Oh, i do like her- i answered. Since i was young, i always go to her to have fun. I always take her out. I suddenly realize that i already like her.