Chapter 9: Thank you very much, your highness

Sundeok's Pov

(Park Clan Residence)

What his highness doing?- i asked sun. He just looked at me. Hey sun-a!- i shouted. He's busy for something else. He even left the palace too early- sun answered. He must be too busy since he was the crown prince- i answered. Yes, he is- sun answered. We haven't seen each other for 2 days for now- i answered. Why? You already miss him?- sun asked me. Of course, i missed him every single day- i answered. Then you should visit him if you have a free days- sun told me. How can i do that?- i asked. Ah you can't do that, since no one's allowed to enter the palace for now- sun told me. Exactly, so i keep on waiting for him- i answered. He's worth to wait- sun told me. I know- i answered. And i understand him. He was the crown prince, he may be my lover but he's the crown prince of this nation that's why all i can do is to wait for him.

Haysss i already missed him.

End of Sundeok's Pov

Yoon's Pov

(Hanjung Province)

(Secret House)

So how are you?- i asked this little guy. I'm already fine now since i finally met you your highness- he answered. He's indeed a cute person. Just stay here for a little bit longer, i promise i will take your sister here as well so that you two will be together again soon- i said. But she's on his side. She will probably kill you and hyungnim- he answered. Hyungnim? Who is it?- i asked. Hwang Sun, he's my hyungnim- he answered. Ah i see- i answered. Even though i still haven't seen him, i know he was a good guy. And i got to know him so easily because of my noona. Noona always talk about him and her childhood days- he answered. So it's confirmed. They are totally in love with each other. They are just too slow.

Sun will be happy if he found out that Jihan-ssi is in love with him.

Thankyou very much your highness. For saving me and keeping your promises to me- he told me. It's nothing, don't thank me- i answered. But i'm still grateful because a guy like you visit me and planned to save me and my noona. That's why i will be forever grateful with you your highness- he told me. I just mess his hair. He reminded me of someone. He reminded me Won.

Won and Eommeoni went to Daehwan to enrolled him to the newly built study center there.

That's why Won and i got separated.

And i already miss him a lot.

(Outside)

Your highness, even though you told me not to search for that skilled assasin. I think you should know this because this is important- he told me. What is it, hoon?- i asked. Her real name is Kim Yeonhee and she's currently staying at this town- he answered that makes me shock. I never expect that, it such a small world for the two of us- i said. That's why you should be careful your highness. If she happens to see you, i'm sure she'll going to kill you completely- he answered. Find out about her and take her to me. If she refuse to go with you, you can hit her- i commanded. Yeah, your highness- he answered.

Small world. We might run into each other again.

(1 week Later)

(Royal Palace)

(Royal Conference Room)

We're currently here at the conference room.

We're about to talk about the new regulations of this palace.

His majesty at the center. Her royal highness are in the right side while me i am in the left side.

Your majesty the selection of the crown princess are reliable, so we should continue it- minister Kang. The selection of crown princess are not reliable. The Crown Prince is not yet ready to take over the throne since he's still young- his majesty answered. But your majesty, this is the right time for him to got married- minister kang. He won't stop pushing it, that's why i had no choice but to interrupt them. I am planning to marry soon if i turned 20. The exact age for marrying someone- i answered. Eommeoni and Abeoji looked at me. But why your highness?- minister kang asked me. Because until now, i'm still young and also his majesty is right. I'm not yet ready to take over the throne and produce a heir at this age- i answered. His highness is right, he's still young and still needed to look after so don't push it again minister kang- minister ahn.