Chapter 11: Sick

Third Person's Pov

Three days had passed but until now the crown prince hasn't recovered yet. All the royal clan are worried with him and even the loyal minister are also worried.

He still unconcious and not awaken yet.

Sun and officer hoon tried to look that suspicious mens who attacked him. But they've got nothing.

Sundeok are also having a hard time these fast three days since her lover hasn't awaken yet.

(Park Clan Residence)

Abeoji, please take me there. I want to see him- sundeok said to her father. You can't visit him sundeok, its his majesty command. No one's allowed to visit the crown prince- her dad answered. But i am his lover, i have the right to visit him even if it just a seconds or minutes- sundeok answered while crying. Even though you're his lover, you still have no right to visit him since he was the crown prince that's why just be brave and don't give up. His highness will probably become fine- her dad answered then hugged her. While her, she just continues to cry.

Yeonhee's Pov

(3 days later)

(Hanjung Province)

(Secret House)

I heard he's badly hurt and hasn't awaken yet- i said. I also heard that, he's badly hurt because of them- he said. What should we do? We should find them to make them suffer- i said. I am angry at them because of what they did to his highness. I'll find them, i'll make sure to find them and make them pay for it- he answered. He angrier than me. Of course he was his twin. No one allowed to visit the crown prince- i said. He looked at me. It's a privacy concern- he answered. But i should see him- i said. Why?- he asked. Jinbeom, he's the one who told me to run instead of helping him since i lost my sword somewhere else- i answered. You lost your sword?- he asked me. Oh, i think i left it somewhere else- i answered. Don't worry into it, i found it here. You just left it there when you had to stopped by in the market to by a new stuff- he answered. Ah really? I thought i lost it somewhere else but gladly you found it- i said. Yeonhee-ya cani ask you a favor?- he asked. Favor?- i asked. Oh- he answered. Sure, anything- i answered. Will you protect him too? Just like the way you protect me back then- he said.

I clearly remembered the day i've met him.

(Flashback)

6 years ago

(At the forest)

While i'm looking for a lotus herbs to get. I just heard something.

He's already dead your highness- someone said (hwang Siwan). I moved at the tree near the location of that guy. And i clearly saw everything. There's a dead body and it seems that he was his highness son. Deom-a- his highness said while holding him. Who did this to you?- his highness ask so sadly. He lost his precious son. It such a pity of him, he lost his son. The destined prince to take over the throne. Your highness we should go now. I will sent a soldier here to take care of him. You must head to the palace, i'm sure Prince Yoon and her royal highness are currently waiting for you now- someone said(hwang siwan). I can't leave him like this, he was the destined prince who are going to take over my throne but now he's gone. What should we do now?- his highness said while crying.

It must be hard for him seeing his son laying at the ground with no pulse.

Let's go back now your highness- someone said(hwang siwan). Deom-a, i promise i will find them and make them suffer- his highness said then left without him.

I can feel his highness angryness.

I'm sure he would probably kill them once he know who's the one who killed the destined prince.