Chapter 14: She's also the one who helped me endure that pain

Third's Person's Pov

Jung Jihan already planned her trap to catch Hwang Sun. Even though she doesn't want to kill him, she must do it just to prove herself to her lord that she was loyal to him. While Hwang Sun just riding out with her plans. He knows that she will kill him tonight that's why he didn't intend to let her know about his plans.

(Royal Palace)

You have to come back alive Sun, for me- crown prince lee yoon told to sun. I will, your highness. I will tried my best to caught and save her- sun answered. If you need a help, always throw a sign so that i should know if you are in danger or not- crown prince lee yoon answered. Yeah, your highness. I will be heading now- sun answered then bow his head to his highness. Before you leave, just take this. You should give this to her- crown prince lee yoon said then give something to him.

The precious thing of Jung Jihan's brother. Jung Jiho ask the crown prince if he happens to see his sister, is to give that precious thing to her because it would help her become strong.

Sun's Pov

I know she planned to kill me tonight. And i was just riding to her plan. She doesn't know we have a spy at Haechan's house. That's why we got to know that haechan ordered her to kill me tonight. Because he knows that jihan and i are best friend and i always got fooled by her since we are young. But now, she can't fooled me anymore. I grow up and i'm a wise man now.

I went to the Handung forest and just stay right there for a minute.

I knew she would come to get rid of me completely.

(30 mins had passed)

I notice that there's a thing right at my  back neck.

She arrives.

I just smirked.

You've come to finally kill me- i said. She didn't answered instead she tried to hit me but i managed to quickly run backward and took out my sword. I will kill you no matter what- she said. She's not telling the truth. You and i will have a fight. If you wins, you can kill me without trying to save myself against you but if you lose i will kill you no matter what- i said. Before you kill me, i will kill you first then started to attacked me. She's a fast learning. She can do everything she wants to do while i am. I could only used my swords and protect the people who's precious to me.

All her attacked, i always manage to escape until finally got a chance to injured her arms.

She stares at me so lonely.

I told you i will kill you no matter what- i said to her. She just stares at me then tried to hit me but i hit her first but this time i hit her stomach.

I had no choice but to do this for you. This is the right thing to do. Not to let you become his puppet completely.

Sun-a, why? I have no intention to kill you, but you hit me- she said. I didn't answered then. Throw a sign.

You're lucky, this is not the right time for you to die- i said then take all her weapons. Why, Sun-a?- she asked while holding her stomach.

The war will come out soon between the Royal Clan and the Baek Clan.

This is the right thing to do, jihan-a. Not to let you plot a treason against his highness. You have to get a punishment for trying to kill me- i said to her seriously. She deserve it.

Few minutes had passed and the royal guard have arrived.

Take her!- i commanded. Yeah- they all said then they take her.

Mission accomplish.

I will report this to his highness.

(Royal Palace)