Chapter 1: Jaeyoon?

Sundeok's Pov

(Park Clan Residence)

Abeoji, have you ever seen his highness face?- i asked my dad. Why? Why do you ask?- dad asked me. I'm just curious- i answered. I never seen him but base on what all the minister said, he has a handsome face, pointed nose and tall- dad answered. He's like Jaeyoon- i answered. Jaeyoon? Who is Jaeyoon?- dad asked. Ah i've met him recently, jaeyoon is his name- i answered. What clan he came from? Is he a noble man?- dad asked me. I don't know which clan he came from but yes he seems like a noble man- i answered. Did you ask him about his family, life status and etc?- dad asked. Abeoji, he think of me as a guy. So its useless and also i'm already a participant on that event- i answered. So, you're going to participate now?- dad asked. Of course, i don't have a choice- i said. That's good. Next few days, i'll take you in the Palace to see his majesty. I'm sure you'll be a crown princess- dad answered. I guess they are very close. Abeoji, i'll go ahead now- i said. Why? Where are you going?- dad asked me. I'm going to met Sun and Jihan- i answered. As long as you're with them its fine with me but about that jaeyoon i still need to get to know him first before he become your friend- dad answered. Yeah- i answered, then left our house.

(Hanwan Market)

Sun-a, i need your help- i said to sun. He is my best buddy. He's good at swords fight. Just like Jihan. Why? What's the matter?- sun asked me. I want to learn bow and arrow- i answered. For what?- sun asked. Nothing special but i really wanted to learn it. So teach me- i answered. Jihan knows the best regarding to that weapon, she's more talented than me- sun answered. But, once jihan found out that i'm trying to learn the bow and arrow. She might tell it to my father- i answered. You're not allowed to use any of those weapons, just continue to be a noble girl and live your life to the fullest- sun answered. I don't want to- i answered. You're not an ordinary noble girl now, you are soon to be a crown princess and your rule is to take care of him for the rest of your life until you become a queen of our country- sun said. But i don't like his highness, he is too cold and unkind- i answered. He must have a reason why he's like that- sun answered. You think, he has a reason?- i asked. Of course he has, he's cold outside but he's softhearted inside. I do have faith with him since the beginning- sun answered. Sun is very loyal. Sun, you're planning to entered the palace right?- i asked. Oh, i'll be serving his highness since my father once serve his majesty before when he's still alive- sun answered. You are great because you do have a courage to say that- i said. Things might change and who knows your fate will brought you in the palace also- sun answered. I do believe on him, all he said are true. What will you do if you are already appointed as the crown prince body guard?- i asked. I will protect him at all cost- sun answered. Even though you have to risk your own lives just to save him?- i asked. Oh, even though i have to risked my life to save him- sun answered. Sun knows the best. He's smart, loyal and kind. He deserve better.

(25 mins)

Ahm sun, can you find jaeyoon for me?- i asked. Jaeyoon? Who is him?- sun asked. I've met him here recently- i answered. That name sounds familiar- sun answered. Why? Do you know that name?- i asked. I think i heard that name before- sun answered. Sun heard it before, maybe he knows him. Really?- i asked. Yeah, but i don't remember when- sun answered. Let's find him- i said. Why? Is he your lover?- sun asked me. No way, he think of me as a guy. So he'll never fell in love with me- i said. I know, you're a guy- sun said. Oh, i'm a guy- i answered. I'm a guy, i wish its true. But it's not. I am a girl whom pretending to be a guy. Let's just buy some snack first before i teach you how to use a sword- sun said. You'll teach me how to use a sword?- i asked. Oh but let's buy some snack first- sun answered. I just nodded them we started to walked into the Food Station.

(Hwan Food's station)

Sun is busy buying a snack, while me i'm just standing right here.

I was shock when I saw Jaeyoon. It turned out that he's here also.