Chapter 6: Jihan's Reason

Yoon's Pov

(King Office)

Abeoji- i said to him. He looked at me. Be prepared to your wedding- he said. I don't want to. I won't marry the person that i don't love- i said. Yoon-a!- he shouted. I looked at him. I, i'm into someone else abeoji- i answered. What? You're into someone else?- he asked surprisely. Yeah abeoji, Park Sunwoo's daughter. Park Sundeok, she's the girl i love- i answered. You, you love her?- he asked. Yeah abeoji, we've met a long time ago and i fell in love with her- i answered. Even though back then, she's pretending to be a guy knowing that she's really not.  And i heard you like her to be my wife, so please abeoji. Please don't let me marry into someone else, just her- i said sincerily. Fine! I will give you my blessing- he said. I looked at him. Pardon?- i asked. We'll re-sched your wedding day until you two become ready- he answered. Thankyou abeoji, thankyou so much- i answered. He just smiled at me.

I'm relieve now.

(Royal Corridor)

Your highness, you looks so happy right now. Did something happen?- sun asked me. Oh, we'll be together soon- i answered. You mean Sundeok?- sun asked me. Oh, it's official. She'll be my wife soon- i answered while smiling. Wow, that's great- sun said while smiling as well.

He root for us.

I was startle when officer Hoon near me.

Your highness!- hoon said. Oh hoon-a, why?- i asked. Yoo Inseong, he's missing. He kills the guard- hoon answered. What?- i asked. You should be careful your highness, but don't be afraid once i find him. He'll be in the jail again- hoon answered. You have to catch him, he's a dangerous guy. I'm sure he'll do whatever he wants just to kill a person who tried to stop him from doing anything- i answered. Yeah your highness- hoon answered. Your highness, let me take you to your quarter- sun told me. Oh- i answered. I'll give you an update tomorrow Hwang Sun, please be alert and always protect his highness- hoon told to sun.

Hayssss.

Why Yoo Inseong?.

End of Yoon's Pov

Haechan's Pov

(1 day later)

(Baek Clan Residence)

(Haechan's Quarter)

Why does she likes someone else knowing that i'm just here?- i asked.

I'm still hurt. I can't accept it. That she already likes someone else.

Who is that guy, that she loves the most?. I should know him because i will kill him.

I will definitely kill him.

Lord Haechan, yoo inseong are here- jun told me. Let him in- i answered.

It's good that Yoo Inseong handle them.

My lord- he said to me and bow his head. It's good you're here- i said. Like you said, i'll definitely get revenge to that useless prince- he answered. He's totally angry at him. Lee Yoon detained him without a valid reason. Of course, and i will help you over come it- i answered. So what's our plan my lord, tell me immediately so i could kill him and you become the crown prince already- he asked. Yes, i want to be a crown prince. I really want to since i was young. And also i have a reason why i wanted to be a crown prince. Because once i become the crown prince, i will be able to marry her. And she will be mine even though she doesn't like me. Let's not move today, we'll do that into his wedding day- i answered. I see, we can't hurt him until now- he said. I want you to meet our new coleague, Jihan-ssi come out- i ordered. Then, she come out. She's one of the best archer in Handung Province. She'll be your assistant- i said. My lord- she said then bow her head. Jihan-ssi when the time comes, i want you to kill his highness body guard. Don't hesitate to kill him, if you do. I'll definitely kill you- i said to her. I know that she's close to his highness body guard. They are bestfriend. If she hesitate to kill him, i will kill her. She looked at me. Why do i have to kill that man?- she asked. Oh pretending to not know her friend huh?. Because his duty is to protect the crown prince so you should kill him in order for me to be the crown prince and also once we overcome our plans, i will let you see your younger brother but until now focus on our plan and always practice to enhanced your skills in archery- i said to her. She's afraid, i can feel it. But i know she's willing to do everything just to save his younger brother that's why she had no choice but to follow my order. Oh, i'll kill him- she answered that makes me happy.