Chapter 20: The Finale (Is it Happy ending or Not)

Third Person's Pov

(1 year later)

When Lee Deom completely back to the royal palace. His life become complete since he was with his real family again after a long time.

Lee Deom started a new life while Lee Yoon had a new life again but he's still the crown prince. Because he was now the successor of his majesty but lee Yoon doesn't want to be the next king that's why he beg his twin to help him to not become the king.

While the grand prince comes back completely.

He grow up as a fine and wise man. He's more attractive than before and he's talented.

Jung Jihan and Hwang Sun completely end up together. They are now a lover.

While Yeonhee. She became close to his highness and they always snuck out together.

(Hanwan Market)

Why do you always take me out of here?- lee yoon asked yeonhee. Because i had a great memories here- yeonhee answered. While Lee Yoon started remembering his former lover Sundeok. He also had a great memories here with her.

Even though that memory was a long time ago. He still remembers it.

Me too, i also had a great memories here with her- lee yoon answered. Yeonhee become silent. We always go here and eat gimbup at the restaurant. We used to go up there at the rose village before but now i can't go there anymore because i have no courage to go up there- lee yoon answered. You still love her didn't you?- yeonhee asked. Maybe i still do, this feelings won't change- lee yoon answered that makes yeonhee become sad. She tried not to show those sadness infront of him. But maybe if i have to meet someone who i'm willing to be with for a long time, this feelings will fade away and i might learn to like that person- lee yoon answered. It'll happen soon- yeonhee answered.

Yeonhee doesn't know that the crown prince already has a feelings for her. He just keep it so that when he's ready to return the throne to his twin, he will definitely ask her to marry him.

Yoon's Pov

If i had already returned this throne to my twin. I will confess to you my feelings. That i love you, yeonhee-ya.

Let's eat gimbup together- i said to her. But you said, you can-- - she said but i cut it off by grabbing her.

There was a newly built gimbup restaurant near at the Jang mini Market.

I will take her there.

(Few minutes later)

We already reached that restaurant and we're currently eating.

Your highness, when you become the crown prince. How did you feel?- she asked me. I'm unhappy- i answered. But why, your highness. You should be happy since you appointed as the crown prince- she said. Because becoming a crown prince will not satisfied my life- i answered. I see- she said. I just want to have a normal life just like a commoner but i was born to be a prince who are destined to be a king if they appointed me as the king in the future- i said. But the rightful heir already came back, can't they just let you have a normal life?- she asked. They won't as long as i'm still the crown prince- i answered. I really don't understand why there's a lot of people who are fighting against the throne. But seeing you and the royal clan, i can say that you're not one of them.- she said. What will you do if the person you like marry someone else?- i asked. She looked at me seriously. I should cut ties with him so that i won't get hurt- she answered. She will do that to me as well since i am the one whom she loves. But i'd be forever lonely if we end up like that- she said. Like you said, we can't change our fate. Just like me, my fate now is to become the king and to have a heir in the future- i said. But i'm still a 17 year old prince. I'm too early to marry someone. You are now the successor of his majesty, you can't really change it- she said. If Deom help me, will i really end up with her or not?.