Chapter 18: The Biggest Sacrifice

Yoon's Pov

I and Haechan are now ok. He side with me and willing to end this war cause by his father completely.

I started to attacked our enemy again even though i still have a deep wounds. It's hurt a bit and the blood keep on bleeding but i don't care about it anymore.

This war has to end. And i should know the truth about to that guy who came out of nowhere to save me.

His voice are the same with my twins.

I know it's my twin's voice.

But i need to clarify it first before assuming that it was his voice.

I was a little bit shock when hajun come out to attack me. It's good that i managed to avoid his attacked but i was caught off guard once again. He managed to hit my arms. The reason why i'd stopped attacking him

He just smirked then tried to hit me again when someone's hitted him first.

When i looked into her.

It was Yeonhee.

Hey!- i said. She looked at me. You hurt you arms- she said. Oh but i'm fine- i answered. You're not fine. Let's go, i'll take you somewhere- she said. No need, i need to stop this war- i said. But you'll end up dying before you reach that- she said. She looks worried about me. I just want to do everything i can as the crown prince- i answered. But, you'll en-- - she said but i cut it off because hajun will hit her that's why i hugged her and i got hit.

I have three wounds now.

I won't let them hurt her or any of them.

Diieeee!- hajun said again to me but before his swords end up with me, is there's someone catch that hit instead of me. Yoon-a!- he shouted.

My Lord!- hajun shouted.

It's haechan. I immediately looked back to him. It's really haechan.

Even though i'm still in pain i managed to kill hajun for killing my friend.

I neared my friend.

Chan-a, don't leave me- i said while forcing myself not to cry in front of him. Yoon-a. I've told you i will protect you even just this once- he said. Chan-a, you'll be ok hmm. Just stay still and don't speak- i said. No, yoon-a. If inseong sees me like this he would felt sadness because we are bro-brother and if this war has to end please give this thing to him. This is my last message for my hyungni---- - he said but it was cut off because he lost consciousness. Chhaaannnn-aaaaaaa!- i shouted.

He's gone.

I will definitely kill them all.

Your highness, no. Don't- she stopped me. Out of my way!- i commanded. But she disobey my orders. I said out of my way!- i commanded again then leave him.

I will kill his father.

I will kill them all.

I immediately attacked them three by three. I can still hold myself.

This war has to end.

Finally i just saw his father. He's fighting with that guy who save my life and lord jung. I immediately run into their location

You killed your son. You made your son into like this now you have to die in order to pay your sins- i said then attacked him. I managed to hit his stomach the reason why he suddenly sat at the grounds. You killed him?- he asked me. I did not kill him, it's your loyal subject. Ha jun- i said. Your highness- lord jung told me. Leave us alone!- i commanded. I will kill him. They just nodded and leave us alone.