Chapter 4: He's the Crown Prince?

Sundeok's Pov

(Royal Palace Main Gate)

I'm afraid if i entered this royal palace gate, i might see the crown prince. That's why i just decided to wait for Sun to arrive.

Sundeok?- haechan called me. Oh haechannim, what are you doing here?- i asked. I'm visiting his highness and you?- haechan answered. Ah i'm waiting for my friend- i answered. Is the friend of yours are officer here?- haechan asked me. Kind of- i answered. But could you perhaps let me take you in?- haechan asked me. Ah no need, i'm not here to see his highness- i answered. I know but let me help you, while i'm having a talk with his highness. Just feel free to visit all the spots at the palace- haechan answered. Hmm can i do that?- i asked. Oh, let me help you- haechan answered. I just nodded then we both entered the palace.

(Royal Palace)

There are lots of maid here. The first time i went here, all the maids are busy that's why i never saw them.

Go look for the spot, i just met his highness- haechan answered. Thankyku haechannim- i answered. He just smiled then we both walked to a separate path.

He's heading to his highness quarter. While me in the Mini Garden.

(Royal Garden)

Wow! There are lots of roses here- i said. Same with the Rose Village.

I touch one of the roses and smell it. And it smell nice.

I was startle when someone arrives.

He's way too cold especially to all those chosen ladies to be his wife- maid 1. Hey! Don't say that, if he hears you you'll be in a big trouble- maid 2. It will be ok if the late prince Deom are the Crown Prince, since he was really the rightful heir for the throne.- maid 1.

Prince Deom?. Who is it?.

But when the Late Prince Deom died, he took out the responsibility. He doesn't have a choice but to take the throne since his twin already gone- maid 2.

The Crown Prince has a Twin?.

But still if Late Prince Deom are here, he'll be successful just like his majesty- maid 1. How dare them talking nonsense to his highness? They doesn't have right to talk back with the Crown Prince even though he's not the Rightful Heir.

I will show no mercy at them.

Stop saying that!- i shouted. They both looked at me. My lady!- they said. I'm sure they already heard about me. Don't talk back with his highness when you know nothing about him- i said. But we're true, he wasn't really the rightful heir. He just took out the responsibility of being a crown prince but still his fates are different- maid 1. But still you don't have right to say that to him when he's not aware- i answered. Please forgive us my lady- maid 2. I don't think i can forgive you- i said to them then left.

Haysss how dare them say nonsense to his highness?.

I don't know why i acted like this. But i do feel a lot of madness when i heard them talking back with the crown prince.

I also feel that when they said it, my heart suddenly hurt. It feels that the crown prince they know is kind of important to me. I don't understand why but my heart started to ache when i heard all those words.

I just went back to the Corridor.

(Royal Corridor)

Where is Haechannim?- i asked. I'm sure he's done talking with his highness for now.

I was startle when an eunuch started to spoke.

Bow your heads before his highness!- eunuch said. Wait! So the crown prince our here.