Chapter 7: Crown prince Lee Yoon's Plan

Yoon's Pov

(Crown Prince Quarter)

Your highness, we need your help- he told me. He looks very serious when he said that to me. What is it?- i asked. He looked at me. Our friend went missing and seems that someone's blockmailing her that puts her to do such things that she don't usually do- he answered. What's her name?- i asked. Jung Jihan, best archer in this country- he answered. Did you mean the best archer in Handung  Province right?- i asked. Haechan once mentions that he had the best archer in this country so i'm suspecting that it was her. It's Jung Jihan. She also have a younger brother and become hostage the reason why she joined in their team- he answered. He tried to trap both her and her brother?. Maybe he is trying to do such things on me right?. Don't worry, i'll ask to go there. I'm planning to visit him, go with me there- i said to him. He looked at me. What are your plans your highness?- he asked me. You'll know soon but before then don't let her know about this. I don't want her to be worried about her friends- i answered. Yeah your highness- he answered. You may now leave- i commanded. He bow his head then left.

When he left.

Eunuch Jung!- i called my eunuch jung. Yeah your highness- he answered. Sent this letter to Baek Haechan. I'm gonna visit him- i answered. Yeah your highness- he answered then left.

I can't believe you are this type of guy Haechan.

If you do something bad i think i had no choice but to kill you.

Hayssssssssssss.

(Few hours ago)

Your highness, officer hoon are here- maidservant kim said. Let him in- i answered.

Your highness, i found out something suspicious regarding to Yoo Inseong new base- he answered. What is it?- i asked. His new base are in Baek Haechan's house your highness- he answered that makes me shock. He's in haechan's house?- i asked. Yeah your highness. Not just him, but the best archer in Handung Province are also there. She's in his side and they're planning to plot a treason against you,  your highness- he answered. How did you know?- i asked. He looks suspicious. One of his guard are loyal to us and not with him. He travelled all the way from Handung to Mahin Province just to tell me the truth your highness- he answered. Let me met him, then we'll know if he's telling the truth- i answered. Yeah your highness- he answered.

Haysssssss.

That girl, she has a reason why she joined the team.

I should help them get away from him.

(Few hours ago)

(Rose Village)

Don't overdo your strength, jaeyoon. Maybe you got sick- she told me. I still have many things to do as i'm the crown prince- i said. Oh, that's your duty- she answered. My duty is to protect my people, i want them to have a normal and simple life- i answered. If ever you become the king, i think we may not be able to see each other like this again- she said. I looked at her. It won't happen, i promise you'll be with me once i've completely become the king of this nation- i answered. But you know it could cause chaos if they found out the we're a lover. This would effect you as the crown prince- she said. It won't happen as long as i'm the prince, i will protect you- i said then hugged her. She hugged me back. I'm afraid if they found out our relationship, they'll separate us completely- she said in a sad tone. I won't let them do that- i said then hugged her tighter.

I really do love her.

(Hanwan Market)

I told to my father that i will introduce you from him but i know you're a bit busy so i told him if you aren't busy anymore then i'll take you in- she said. Let's do that today- i said to her. Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow i think i might have to go somewhere and i won't be able to see for a few days. But you have to head back to the palace now- she said. It's ok, they can wait for me- i answered. Hmm ok, let's do that- she said while smiling. I just smiled too then i hold her hands. I will hold your hands until the day we become completely together. I won't let go of your hands- i said to her. She just nodded while smiling.