Chapter 8: Successfully take him out

Yoon's Pov

(Baek Clan Residence)

I didn't know that you'll come to visit me here, your highness- he told me. Yes, we're finally here at Haechan's house. I'm with Sun only. I sent you a letter, did you read it?- i asked. Ah i didn't. That's why i'm look surprise for your visit your highness- he answered. Ah i see- i answered. Come and have a tea- he said then headed first. I just nodded then followed him. Sun followed me as well.

(Dining Area)

I actually went to visit you the day before yesterday, your highness. But they didn't let me in- he said. Ah it's his majesty order, no one allowed to enter the palace after what happen to me- i answered. There's an unknown assasin who snucked out into my quarter and even tried to kill me but gladly Sun is there to save me. They said it's a group of assasin? Did you see their face?- he asked. He looks so interested with that assasin huh. No, i didn't- i answered. Too bad, we can't find them- he said. But it's ok, i'm okay now- i answered. I had no idea about her but all i know is that she wanted to kill me. But i told to Sun not to kill her and just let go of her since she was just unimportant person.

(Flashback)

(The day before yesterday)

(Crown Prince Quarter)

I'm currently drinking my herbal medicine called Lotus herb while reading one of the most precious book in my shelf.

It is called as "you are born to be a good people".

This books is totally truth. I can say that

I was a little bit shock when someone suddenly come out.

Who are you?- i asked. You don't need to know- she said then nears me. Just who is her? I couldn't see her face. Do you think you may able to escape here after killing me?- i asked her. I know she was a girl. Why? Are you afraid to die with my own swords?- she asked. I just smirk. No, i'm not- i answered. She smirked as well. And stare at me. You, you don't deserve to be the crown prince- she said that makes me angry. But i hold myself not to be angrier. You, you don't know much about me so if i were you, put down your sword- i commanded. Why should i?- she asked. Haysss she's a naughty person. I move my hand and snatched her sword from her and put it to her neck. Now! Are you afraid to die with your own sword?- i asked her back. She looked at me. Still, i could only see her eyes but not her full face. So if it happens that we might run into each other, i don't think i may able to remember her. I was caught- she said. She lose.

I still putting her sword around her neck but i never intend to kill or even harm her.

She's a skilled assasin i think

Your highness!- sun shouted. I looked at Sun. Don't- i said, then put down her sword. She look at me. Why didn't you do that?- she asked. I'm not that kind of person, so run out for your lives. If they catched you, i have no choice but to punish you and put you in jail by hurting and killing me- i said to her then throw her sword onto her. She just took it and left.

Haysssssssss.

Your highness, should i followed her?- sun asked me. No, just let her be. She have no courage to kill me even though she already had a chance earlier- i answered.

Hayssd poor her.

(Flashback ends)

It's ok, she's not that important to find of- i answered. I see- he answered. Ah anyway, you once mentioned to me that you have the best archer in this country. Can i meet her now?- i asked. You want to see her?- he asked me. Of course, i'm very interested with her- i answered. Yeah, i'll let you meet her- he answered then left.