Chapter 10: Unknown Assasin Revealed (Accomplice or Enemy)

Yoon's Pov

(Crown Prince Quarter)

You found her?- i asked. Yeah your highness.- officer hoon answered. Let's meet her- i said. But your highness, we can't go to her yet. She's dangerous especially to you your highness, anytime there's a possibility that she would kill you if it happens that you run into each other again- officer hoon answered. Don't worry about me hoon-a, she would never kill me as long as i'm being good to her until now- i said. But this is a dangerous thing your highness even his majesty are worried to you. You can't just die like that- officer hoon to me. Hayssss too bad i may not be able to see and provoke her in this case of mine.

(Royal Grounds)

I'm currently walking at the grounds.

The weather is nice. And i can walk properly here since the floor is dry.

Your highness- he said. Oh Sun-a, why?- i asked. His majesty ask for you- he answered. Why? What's the matter?- i asked. About your coronation. He would take over the throne with you- he answered that makes me shock. All of a sudden- i said. Yeah, your highness- he said. Haysss.

I immediately head to the king's quarter.

(King's Quarter)

Abeoji, don't take over the throne for me yet. I'm still not ready to be a Kong of this nation- i answered. Yoon-a, listen to me carefully- he said. I didn't answer. If you've become the King, your enemy will be your people. The people who are against of your reign will be your people if you've become the king completely- he answered. But how about you? Why did you want me to take over your throne?- i asked. The truth is, i'm sick yoon-a. That's why i will let you be the next king and watch out your enemies around this palace. If you've become the king, anything you want to do you will be able to do it without their permission- he answered. Did emmeoni know about this too?- i asked. She knows, since Deom are gone. She wants you to take over the responsibility of the being a crown prince to a king- he said. When will be my coronation?- i asked. Next month on your birthday- he answered. Our birthday.

Hayssssssssssssss.

What should i do?. It seems that i'm really going to be a king now.

End of Yoon's Pov

Yeonhee's Pov

(Hanjung Province)

(Secret House)

Jinbeom-ssi, i have a news for you- i said to him. He looked at me. What is it?- he asked. I learn that his highness came to visit someone here- i answered. I saw him. He's with his officer. You saw him? Is it really him?- he asked me. Yeah, it was him. I clearly remember his face. He's the crown prince- i answered. Hayss what is he doing here? Why does our world seems too small for us?. What does he looks? Can you draw it?- he asked me. Ah i can't. I'm not that good- i answered. If you happen to see him, please tell me immediately. I really wanted to see him- he said. I know what he meant. I know everything about him but i just keep it. Because i don't want him to suffer again because of his life status. I'll let you know if i happen to see him here- i answered. Even though i don't want to see him, i can't stop our fates for meeting each other.

I even tried to kill him. Haysss if we happened to meet each other again, i guess he won't recognize me because that time when we met at the palace, i'm wearing a mask so i'm sure he didn't seen my face

I left our secret house then buy stuff in the market.

(Jihwan Market)

I'm currently buying a lot of grains and vegetable.

I have to buy them since we always trained hard.

For our upcoming comeback to the place where jinbeom belongs to.