Special Chapter 5 - Kim Chay [End]

Porchay POV

He still hasn't accepted my Instagram request. I haven't seen him on campus either. Tawan was suspended so we never really met after that.

I saw Kim a couple of times while rehearsing for the music festival but He acted as if he didn't notice me. I even waved but nothing. Maybe he was just being a considerate senior back then? Or maybe my hug made him feel disgusted? But he hugged me too... What does this mean?

Back in high school, I used to like some guy and he, on the outside would act indifferent to me but when we were in private he used to spoil me and stuff. After a point when his friends found out, they hit me and abused me frequently for making him gay or whatever. Je complained to the school board and made me switch schools too. She was concerned about me since then because something similar happened to P'Pete too. She taught me Taekwondo and sent me to the gym whenever. P'Yok would also make her bartenders teach me how to fight so I can stand up for myself.

What they didn't realize was that physically I was ok. I never felt pain as much, the issue was my emotional pain which none of them could understand. Especially Phairoh. She used gyming as a way to escape everything and I can't do that. Music helps sometimes but after everything, I have been through sometimes I just log off.

Kim behaving like this reminded me of the day he ripped apart my sticky notes. That day was a whole new low for me. I couldn't come out to Je either so I kept it to myself. She was worried. She kept asking me, "Who made you cry like this? Pete and I will kill them!" But that wasn't the solution.

"What? He didn't text you again?" Macao asked me.

"NO..."

"You know what, people in my family are full of shit, just find someone else."

"Yeah. I should. I deserve better."

We went home and Macao stole one of Tankhun's hair dyes to give me a new look for the music festival and with how shitty I was feeling, I didn't mind. "BRO! YOU LOOK SICK! LET'S GO!"

"OH MY GOD! MACAO YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU USED MY HAIR DYE!!!" Tankhun chased Macao around while I checked my hair out. He didn't completely dye my hair but he just bleached some parts to make streaks of red. It looked nice.

Music Festival

We all got dressed and I waited for Kim in the green room. He saw me and tried to avoid me but there was no choice. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, how about you?"

"I am fine too." It was awkward but I really felt annoyed with how he was acting.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I- I am not."

"You are!"

"I really am not, I had practice, so I couldn't talk to you."

"Porchay, you're up next!" Macao got me out of the situation.

Je came to watch me with her girlfriend. they seemed really cute together. How irritating! They gave me a bouquet to encourage me before I went on stage,

I was nervous but I played my song to the best of my abilities. "LETSGOOOOOOOO BABY!" Je and the rest screamed from the audience section. Turns out, P'Pete and his boyfriend had come along with Venice and P'Tankhun came along with arm and Pol. My whole life it was just Je but now there was a huge amount of people rooting for me.

After my performance, I came down to meet them. Kim was next and I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch this.

"This song... Is for someone, who recently captured my soul." He said and started singing. It felt like he was looking right into my eyes. And his ethereal voice once again worked its magic, But for some reason, I was still pissed. I didn't want to see him.