Chapter 26

Vegas POV

I kissed him finally. we entered a stall and just went crazy. I could tell Pete wasn't used to this, he was going out of breath really quickly. "You good?" I asked him in between kisses. He seemed annoyed with the question but he smiled and reached for my neck and whispered into my ear in a lower tone, "I have been waiting for this for a very long time, I am not stopping now".

Oh shit! I am his first? Suddenly I felt pressure but I cooled down a bit when Pete finally gave up. I gave him my hand and we walked out hand in hand. When we got back to the ballroom, Pete's friend Phairoh was standing with Sinn.

We went closer to them, "How did you come here?" Pete asked her. "Well, one thing led to another and I thought me being here as her date would be the best idea." Phairoh cleaned up well, must've been Tankhun's work.

Phairoh noticed my hand on Pete's and giggled, "You have my blessings" She pulled Sinn closer and showed her our hands. "YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!! LET'S GOOO" She screamed. AH, my ears! Pete blushed the entire time and he looked too cute.

After the event was over I took Pete to Tankhun's place to get Venice. Sinn and I stayed out so that he won't find out. Apparently, he made a big fuss that Pete was taking the kid home, but tomorrow is a work day, and Venice has to go to school too.

Pete held Venice's hand and walked to the car. Pete was smiling throughout and my heart felt like it was warming up. "oooooh" Sinn teased from her car. Phairoh smacked her head, "Let's go, we're not done yet."

Hmmm, sometimes I don't mind Phairoh.

Venice ran to me when he saw me and screamed, "chocolate!" I bent down and picked him up. Pete scolded the kid for asking but while Pete wasn't looking I slipped Venice a candy bar I took from the ball.

Venice hugged my neck and even pecked my cheek. This family really loves kissing me, doesn't it?

"Pa Pete?" Venice whispered from the backseat.

"Hmmm?" Pete turned towards him.

"Can we keep him?" He pointed at me.

This whole time I was afraid Venice wouldn't accept me... this whole time I put off my feelings because I dreaded this, but he didn't even care! I almost cried but Pete was also on the verge of tears.

"Yeah, I'm keeping him." He said.

"Promise? " Venice gave his pinky finger, and all three of us promised together.

Fin~

5 months later...

I am Pete, and this is my partner Vegas. We have a kid, Venice, who we both love very much. I recently moved into his house and Venice had never been happier.

Work had never been smoother and even Venice picked up a few things living here. From being someone who was obsessed over his kid, now I also have a partner who does the same.

"Venice, it's not safe! Don't go to the kitchen!!" Vegas would yell when Venice moves in the direction of the kitchen. Apparently, there are too many knives. Sometimes I think Vegas is more protective over Venice than I am.

Even when we sleep sometimes I would expect Vegas to cuddle me but I'll wake up in the middle of the night to see an unconscious Venice on top of Vegas. I guess the kid felt comfortable that way.

Macao lived with us too and he started interning with Queens.

We went from being just me and Venice to having around six people who love him very much. it's all I could ask for <3

xxx

One day...

Sinn POV

I walked Phairoh back home and we stopped in front of her shop. Phairoh moved back into her house and she no longer lives with Tankhun. Plus I apologized to him and we are back on good terms. Kim just never shows up but I get it, he needs his space.

"Why don't you come over?"

"Babe, I have stayed over for the past week." I reminded her. I am out of clothes to wear and I really need to get back home. As much as I love her place, I am much more comfortable in mine.

She started pouting. "Hey, no, I- stop making that face!" It is not fair that she is so cute. How is she older than me?

"Just stay over~" She hugged me. "Girl." I cupped her face and bent to kiss her. She kissed me back, but in the middle, she opened her eyes suddenly.

"NO... NOOOOOO!" She screamed. "What? Did I do something wrong?" "Not you!" She pushed away from my embrace and ran towards something. That's when I saw some bigger guy tackling Chay.

Chay turned around and kicked him but he looked as if he regretted it. I couldn't understand what was happening. The other guy had long hair that covered his face, so I didn't know what his expression was.

"YOU BITCH!!!" Phairoh ran towards him and kicked the guy. Ah shit. I ran to stop her. "Chay are you ok?" She checked him for any injuries.

"I am good Je but don't hit him!" He said. I went to the bigger guy. He wasn't hurt but he was angry. He was on the floor and he said, "This is between me and him, who are you aunties?" Wow, the audacity.

I pulled him up by his collar but the boy was tall. His bangs moved and I finally saw his face. "KIM?"

"Sister?" Phairoh punched him out of nowhere and Kim fell on me. I pushed Phairoh away and hugged Kim. "I'm so sorry baby, are you hurt?" I know it was too late to ask him that but I was still concerned. Especially with phairoh being a fighter and everything. "No I am fine" He mumbled. I hugged him again. I couldn't believe this is how I would see him after coming back.

She (Phairoh) was clueless and offended. "What the fuck is going on?"

--------

A/N 

That is it for the Vegas Pete story. I might make special chapters of their life together. I also have ideas for Kim Chay which I may update soon. 

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!