Chapter 14

~Vegas POV~

Phew, that was hard. The fact that I had a minor panic attack before the conference did not help wither. And these annoying ass reporters, what are these questions? Do they wanna date me or something?

"You, you did well." Pete patted my back.

 "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" Yeah, I could recognize that voice from Mars.
"Ok Sinn you can leave now, focus on work or whatever."

"Aow, I wanted to have drinks with you guys..."

'Ping!' 'Ping' 'Ping' All of us checked our phones. "it's me" I said.

Hookup12: Hey... great conference today.

Vegas: Um... Who is this?

HOokup12: It's' me P'. I gave you my personal number.

Vegas: Oh yeah, hi rain.

//Changes Name

Rain: will you be going back to the bar?

Vegas: Typing...

"Pete"

"Yeah"

"Wanna go grab a drink? Macao can watch your kid."

"Can we bring Venice along? I haven't had a lot of time with him recently."

"Oh, yeah, sure!"

/Chat/

Vegas: yeah, sorry, I have some plans, we can catch up at the office.

Rain: Sure P'. Hope to see you soon!!

/Chat ended/

"SO you are blowing me off to have dinner with your secretary and his kid... kinda sus" Sinn whispered to me.

"What does sus mean?"

"You know sus, suspicious? Geez, you boomer!"

"You're older than me"
"And you are lamer! Imma dip, see you later Pete" She said and blew a kiss to him. HOW DARE SHE? And also EWWWWW

Pete and I went to pick up his kid and we went to the same bakery as before. This time I walked in and it was... Pink.

"hiiiiii" A woman rushed in from the kitchen. "Here to pick up Venice." "YO, it's Wednesday, he's at the daycare," The woman said. She looked kinda out of it. She had bangs and short hair with streaks and piercings. But she had a pink apron and was wearing beige pants and a weird shade of pink top.

My EYES!!! I wanted to design her outfit every day, does she go out like this? "Meet my boss, Vegas Theerapanyakul." She almost dropped to the floor. with her hands over her mouth, she screamed. "OH MY GOD!!! YOU FINALLY INTRODUCED US!!! So happy to meet you in person and not just screenshots that- " "Shut up...." Pete shushed her. Screenshots?

"You're short." She said. Excuse me? I'm taller than you! 

"How is Pete taller? In the pictures you looked BI-" Pete put his hand over her mouth to shush her.

Pete is just ridiculously tall for an Asian, I mean he is like 180+cm and he is handsome too, I'm still stronger than him though. 

"Um.... Do you own this place?" I asked to change the subject.

"Yeah, this is my store a.k.a.part-time Venice's daycare."

"What's your name again?" She pointed to her name tag and said, "Phairoh." OHHHHH! Does Sinn like her? WHAT??? DID SHE GO FROM VICTORIA SECRET MODELS TO THIS?

"OH my..." I sighed out loud. Both of them looked puzzled.

"Um sir, we need to go to the daycare to pick him up instead, I'm so sorry, I completely forgot!"