Chapter 18 - Sinn Phairoh Side Story

Sinn POV 

I couldn't believe what I just did. I just kissed a drunk person? Shit shit shit! "That was nice" she mumbled. Well I guess its fine as long as she liked it right? Did she consent to it? She kissed me back.... UGH why am I like this. I got up and I was pretty sobre but Phairoh was still in a bad shape.

She was too exhausted to walk so I gave her a piggy back ride to my car. She told me her address and I drove. I only followed the GPS and didn't notice where this house even was. everyhting felt really familiar. This route especially. As I reached closer I realized.

"Your landlord is Tankhun isn't he?" "P' Tankhun? Yeah." She mumbled, she was tryign to sleep.

Ah shit! Should I just drop her at the gate? But how will she go up? It was already 12 am. I got closer and saw a tall lanky kid trying to get into the house. I got down from my car to whack him. When he saw me he said, "Hey! TUrn off the engine~ Don't make noises, my elder sister will kill me if she fidns out I stayed out so late! Please!"

"Chay?"

"How do you know my name?"

I opened the door to the front seat, "Is this your sister?" Chay's eyes widened. 

"P' how? DID YOU TAKE HER SOMEWHERE???WAS SHE DRUGGED?"

"You're the one being loud right now and relax, she went out with me and she got tipsy so I dropped her back."

"WHo are you?"

"I am SInn, the lawyer for your aunt's case"

"OHhhhhhhhh, thank you so much, she told me everything!" He smiled widely. Wow the siblings look alike. "Can you help me bring her up then?"

"Sure!" he said. He opened the door normally now becuase he knew Phairoh was asleep.

I brought her into the house and asked him, "Which room?" "Upstairs to the right."

Ah, he even gave her my room. But he should have given them both room and gotten more tenants. Is he lonely or is he making money?

"Hello P'Tankhun!" Chay said. "OHHH! YOu went to a party?" "Yeah..." "Where's your sister?" "Upstairs. She passed out so her friend is helping to put her down."

"Her friend? WHO??"

"YEah... A lawyer she said"

I could hear everything from upst.airs. There is now way I can avoid him now.

I got down and acted as if noting happened. For a minute brother didn't notice but then. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Yes the Tankhun scream.

"HI" I waved at him. "WHO LET THIS MONSTER IN?"
"What happened P' she helped us with our case so Phairoh and her became friends."

"I'll get going then" I told them and proceeded to leave. With the commotion he made even arm and Pol woke up. I hadn't seen them in ages, we used ot get along very well.

"Yeah leave, that's all you know anyways." Tankhun remarked slyly.

"Wow.... I am SORRY. I am sorry for being selfish! I am sorry Mr oh so great Tankhun. But I had a tough life too! I had issues too! My life does not revolve around you!" I screamed.

He just looked at me. I knew he forgave me long time back but none of us would show it out anyways.

"I never wanted to leave you, but I had to for my sanity. And now look I am back and my life is just as miserable as yours, are you happy now?" I said and walked out slmaming the door.

I sat down on the porch to calm down before going to Vegas's house.

Tankhun opened the door and sat down next to me. "Get inside."