tf do i name this.

Tsukasa's pov

"Great work today, everybody!" Rui was smiling. His smile always brightens my mood. I didn't want to stare too long, or it would be obvious that I was. So, I decided to try and act how I usually did. "Yeah! This time, we'll see so many smiles! Everybody put in a great amount of work, and I'm sure it'll pay off!" I see something flash in the corner of my eye, it came from Rui's direction. But I dont pay attention to it. Nene and Emu nodded in agreement as we headed towards our bags to pack up and go home for the day. I take my phone out of my bag to see a message from Saki.
💫Saki!
MMS
5:47 PM
Hey, big bro! I'm gonna
be out of the house, I'm
hanging out with my
friends from Leo/need!
So, don't expect me to be
home. Mom and Dad will
also leave soon, they
need to run some errands,
so you'll be the only one in
the house. You're welcome
to invite someone over if
you like!
Read by 1
                 ✨️Future Star, Tsukasa Tenma!✨️
                                                              6:05 PM
                                                                    MMS

                              Okay! Thanks for letting

                                 me know, I'm gonna
                                                            invite
                                                               Rui
                                                      Read by 1
💫Saki!
6:05 PM
MMS
ooh~~ 😏😏😏
Read by 1

I wasn't gonna respond to that. It would only make her go on and on, and I don't want Saki to be late to her hangout with her friends.

...

WHAT?! Why are you giving me that look?! I genuinely don't want her to be late... but I also don't wanna stay on that subject. I shove my phone back into my bag out of embarrassment, I really hope no one saw that entire conversation. But, Rui did seem to notice that I had chucked my phone ever so harshly into the bag.
"Tsukasa-kun, is everything alright? You don't normally take the risk of breaking your phone like that."
"Hm? Oh, everything's fine! Just a message from Saki. Sorry I made you worry!"
"That's fine. But, why would you react like that towards a message from your sister?"
"Oh, she.. um.. she sent me a picture of a centipede!"
That was a great lie! But was it good enough for Rui?
"Hm, I don't believe she would do such a thing. She knows you're still at the Wonder Stage, and wouldn't know if you're leaving or still practicing. And she wants you to pursue your dream of being a star, and to be able to bring a smile to everyone's face. Therefore, she wouldn't disturb your practice by scaring you. Also, she is your own sister, and you two seem to have a very good relationship. One that isn't held up by conflict and rudeness towards one another."
"That... was a lot."
"Simply put, that was a poor lie and I don't believe you. Let me see those messages!"
"Ack! Wait!"
But I was too late. My phone was still unlocked, so he was easily able to get into my messages.
"You were gonna invite me over? How nice of you! No one's gonna be at my house either, so I'll take you up on that offer. Let me just tell my mom I'm gonna be at your house..."
He wasn't questioning why I didn't want him to see the messages, or what Saki was implying when she sent "ooh~~ 😏😏😏" so I guess that was a good sign. But I know he was definitely wondering inside his head.
"She said it was fine by her. I can come over now."
I don't know why, but the thought of Rui being in my home got me feeling nervous. Is it messy? Should I make him food? What are we gonna do for entertainment? Then I realized Rui was calling my name.
"Tsukasa-kun!"
"Ah! Sorry, I was lost in thought. You can follow me to my house, but I know my pajamas don't really fit you, so maybe you should grab some from your house before we go."
"Okay, then. Off we go!"

edit: i have not the slightest idea as to what happened to the text when Tsukasa replied to Saki over text. I tried to fix it but then I just undid what I tried to do because it only made it worse. Sorry!