✨️Special✨️

TW
Please let me know if I missed any
This is semi relevant to the plot

Fundy

"When does the note say to meet her?" Sapnap asked.

"Tonight, I will meet her tonight." I whispered excitedly.

The message the little fox brought disappeared once the night turned to dawn, ebbing away like it was made of magic.

I am a hero, I am a vigilante.

I am both and I am neither.

○●○●○●○

I looked around District 8, it was bathed in moonlight, and there weren't any neon lights or billboards.

It was so different compared to the other districts. It breathed an air of peace, and the shadows weren't uncomfortable, or seething with danger.

But as I walked, it felt like the shadows were whispering.

Brave fox

New fox

Interesting

I continued with caution, I've heard many stories of Moon, some outlandish, like that she was a magical.

Some realistic, like how she keeps crime out of District 8, and helps anyone who struggles.

And some scary, like how she killed 18 people.

I sat by the fountain with a smile.

There were a lot of foxes in District 8, and it was amazing to see.

The people of District 8 were definitely odd.

They didn't hold themselves like people from Manburg, who think they are superior.

Or the way people from the Badlands hold themselves, cocky like nothing can hurt them because they have both heros and a vigilante duo.

But they also don't hold themselves with caution like people from Las Nevadas, or Logstedshire.

It was interesting.

They are fierce, but they walk with a certain amount of caution.

The rest of Snowchester isn't as fierce.

"Hello!" A voice said.

I jumped up from my spot, and looked around.

"Who said that?" I whispered.

I walked around, and a girl dropped down from the trees.

She looked around 12, with dark brown hair.

"Are you a vigilante?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"But your not Moon, so why are you here?" She asked inquisitively.

"I am here to meet Moon."

"I hope you guys become friends, as much as they do as a solo vigilante, I think she'd really like a partner again."

"Again?" I echoed.

"Well yeah, they are an amazing vigilante, but I think she misses Ghostbur sometimes."

"What happened to Ghostbur?" I asked, truly invested now.

"He was captured by the heros." She said, spitting the word heros as if it were poison.

"Moon did everything she could to rescue him, they were the strongest duo we've seen in almost forever."

"But?"

"But crime began ruling over the unprotected districts again, more criminals banding together to beat the weaker vigilantes. Moon came back to the districts, and the crime rate dropped again." She took a deep breath, "When it came out that Ghostbur had disappeared, She turned their attention to training up the vigilantes, probably to ensure that something like that wouldn't happen again."

"Moon seems like a wonderful person." I said truthfully.

The girl nodded, "I have to get going."

And just like that, she walked away.

"Well, that was certainly an interesting conversation." Someone said from the fountain.

I turned to see Moon, sitting on the fountain.

"I didn't expect someone to just go pouring that story to a random person."

"So how much of that is true?" I asked.

"All of it, or none of it, whatever you want to believe." They said calmly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, some of it is definitely real, Ghostbur was captured, and he disappeared. I let people believe whatever they want about me."

"Why do that?"

She looked at me, "Because, Foxglove, no one can say anything is true, and no one can say anything is false."

She stood up, and began walking away.

I followed behind her, not wanting to get lost.

◇◇◇◇Moon◇◇◇◇

I liked the idea of being surrounded by mystery, people can speculate anything they want about me, and in their mind it is true.

Some of the most wild speculations about me are truer than they think.

I don't like keeping people in the dark, but at the same time I don't want to be seen in full light.

The world is a puzzle, and I don't fit.

____________________________

This was supposed to be published LAST NIGHT!

Have a great day/night my friends!💙