Chapter 5

TW/CW mentioned death, fighting, Firearms, mentioned poverty
Please let me know if I missed any

Tubbo

"You are not going out tonight. You overused yourself last night." I said, with my arms crossed.

Ranboo dropped his head, "What about Theseus? What if he needs my help?"

"I'll be fine Lethe." Tommy said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

I used to be jealous of how close they were, but they grew up together, in a world of death. I don't use their old names, just like they don't use mine.

"Please, I'll be fine."

I shook my head, "There is a top 10 patrolling District 16, probably trying to arrest us. You aren't going out tonight."

He looked at his feet. "Okay, but if anything happens, I'm going." Ferocity laced in his voice.

I sighed, "Fine, but you should get some sleep."

"Alright."

Tommy put on his outfit, which consisted of a red long-sleeve with a hood, back pants, and turned to us.

"I'll be okay Lethe."

In addition to that he also had, a red masquerade mask with white film over the eyes, a utility belt, and a red bandanna tied around his neck that held a voice modulator.

Tommy's modulator was different than mine, mine was in my mask, and changed my voice through my mask. Tommy's was on the underside of his bandanna, and sent electric waves directly to his larynx, effectively altering his voice the way one would tune most string instruments.

"Comms?"

Tommy tapped his ear, "Yep."

"Darts?"

He nodded.

"Be safe Icarus, or Astro will extract you."

He nodded before jumping out of the window.

"I know you're upset Boo, but Tommy will be okay, and you need to get some sleep."

I walked with him to the bed room.

I had him lay down, and I laid down next to him, spreading two of my wings over us.

"I still worry though." He whispered. "One day, in the ring, he was put with a few others to defeat a lab pet. All of them would've died if they hadn't sent me in."

I ran my fingers through his hair, mixing the black and white sides, thinking of how different my life would be without them.

"Goodnight Boo." I whispered hugging him. I stayed there for a minute, waiting for his breath to completely even out before slipping out of bed, and over to my computer.

"Robery at the grocery store a few blocks down." I whispered.

Check the cams for Jubilee

"Got it."

I pulled up the District's cams, and searched through them.

"Jubilee is on the north side of the city."

Got it

I pulled up the camera outside of the shop.

"Okay, two guys, each have a firearm, no hybrids I believe."

After a very anticlimactic minute, where Tommy knocked both unconscious and ziptied them, I directed him to the west side of the district.

All 16 districts made up one city, and it only took 3 hours to go from end to end by underground. The only real reason they were divided was poverty rates.

As I watched the cams, I saw Moon standing on the meeting roof.

"Icarus, Moon is on the roof."

Alright

I watched the meeting ensue, Moon is a solo vigilante who is seen in almost every district. They wear a light blue masquerade mask.

They were the one who gave Ranboo and I contacts, and they kept all of the Vigilantes updated, and for the most part, safe.

When they were done, just like always, I wiped the footage. Best to have no proof of our existence besides eye witnesses.

"Just do your normal patrol, shout if you need me." I said with a yawn.

Alright bossman.

I spread my wings over myself and Ranboo before falling asleep.

_______________________________________

The chapters are getting interesting!

Have a great day/night my friends!

Be kind to yourself, be kind to others!