Chapter 2

TW: swearing, mentioned hostage
Please let me know if I missed any

Wilbur

"What do you mean, I'm being sent to district 16?"

"Some local Vigilantes are rising up, and some of the smaller heros have tried to capture them to no avail." Philza said, shifting through papers on his desk.

"Why are we getting rid of the people who make our job easier?"

"Because we don't want a rouge vigilante." Phil sighed.

I sighed too, we both know how things work, lock people up before they can be bad.

"Alright, what's the file say."

Phil picked up one of the files. "There is a new duo of vigilantes," he put out three pictures, all of them blurred, "these are the best pictures we have of them,. All of the others have been wiped from the cams."

I picked up the pictures, there was a blur of red in one, and a blur of purple in the other, and then there was a stand still with a bunch of purple flecks in the air.

"They want me to find 2 vigilantes with this information." I deadpanned.

"Pretty much."

"Well f*ck me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went around the entire f*cking building looking for the heros who have suposively tried overturning the duo.

I found them.

They weren't much help.

They said one wore red and had wings, and the other appeared out of nowhere.

F*ck

So I went to district 15 that night.

Honestly I was just walking on the rooftops, waiting for something to happen.

The only other thing the file said was the duo started a while back, making their first big debut ending a hostage situation 3 years ago.

Based on the notes, they were pretty good, it said there were 10 people defending the hostages, 2 of which were Sirens.

Hybrids are far from uncommon, but Hybrids with abilities are very few.

A Siren is how you describe a siren hybrid who has abilities.

A siren hybrid usually just has features, or DNA of a siren.

Same thing for all the others.

So they probably have some immunity to my abilities.

I saw a flash of purple, and sprinted that way. I tackled the person to the rooftop.

"Sorry for the surprise," I said, getting off of him. "I just didn't want you running away."

The person stood up, and I got a good look at them. They didn't look like any hybrid I have ever seen. The closest thing I can think of would be an Enderian, but they are black and white, with glowing turquoise freckles scattered across their nose and cheeks.

The Enderian's eyes widened, as recognization dawned on him.

What are you doing here? He signed.

"I'm supposed to be overturning a duo of vigilantes."

Purple specks bagen appearing in the air.

"Wait, don't leave."

I have to leave, crime doesn't wait for conversations. He looked at me pointedly.

You should know.

The purple flecks continue swirling around them.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked.

Astro

Then they were gone.

Vigilante Astro

_______________________________________

I write book.

Have a great day/night my friends!