37

— the end of it all

— the end of it all.
fire.

was this the end of it all?

the siblings stare at each other, their hands in fists as they stand in a fighting position. senna doesn't know what to think.

was zuko really going through with this? did he not care that he, could possibly get killed?

as she felt around for her bending pouch, azula launched out a blast of blue fire right toward zuko but senna quickly extinguished it.

"be careful," she told zuko as she shot out a few balls of fire to azula, knocking her out of her trance.

"i always am."

azula sent around many attacks making the two have to act quick to not get burned. senna had the help of her bending water, protecting herself with it.

but azula was very unpredictable. senna studied her every move, somehow being able to feel when azula was about to attack. something zuko couldn't do.

the air around them became very hot, due to the fire being blasted around.

senna created her iconic ice wall, firing shots of fire from behind it, using it as her protection but it was destroyed within seconds, making the girl fly back and land a few feet away.

all senna could hear was azulas crazed laughing, "im okay, zuko!" she shouted to the boy who was now worried, "i have something i need to do, can you fight her on your own?"

"yeah, go do what you have to do."

senna stood up really quickly, ignoring the pain in her left foot. she ran behind one of the large pillars, hoping her plan would work.

"come out come out wherever you are senna!" shouted azula. senna held her breath, feeling the hotness from the flames that were being launched everywhere, "this was only the beginning!"

she needed to act fast.

she pecked around the corner, seeing azula beginning to throw a lot of fire toward zuko, who was trying his hardest to extinguish each blast.

it was now or never, sanny.

senna ran from pillar to pillar, watching azula, trying to see where she was most vulnerable. when azula had all her attention on zuko, senna ran behind her, closing her eyes, "behind you."

azula smirked and turned around, finding the girl, "who's ready to play?! i know i am!"

ignoring her taunting, senna raised out her arm, feeling the girls blood immediately.