23

— sparky sparky boom boom man

fire.

"have you guys seen toph?" katara asked the others. it was the next morning and no one has seen her since last night.

"um no actually."

senna heard a rustle and a scream. toph fell and landed right on her stomach. "toph!" the group ran over to her, "where have you been?"

"i visited zuko last night and he accidentally burned my feet." she said, lifting her feet in the air.

senna then began to heal her feet using the water from the fountain that was right next to them.

suddenly, they heard a big explosion right around the corner. senna decided to stay with toph since she couldnt see and senna could barely last a minute on her leg. she couldnt see who was attacking them but she soon realized who it was.

zuko was fighting the combustion man.

"what's going on?" toph asked.

"zuko and the combustion man are fighting."

"senna we need you!" katara yelled.

"did you forget i broke my leg and have two broken ribs!" senna called out but sighed when katara didn't say anything back.

she left toph and limped over to them, trying not to get blown into pieces. senna hides next to the group while aang and katara were trying to fight the man off but since they're at a lower level it was hard to strike the man. the man then began to strike at the towers.

"sanny, can you try to blood bend that guy? technically this is a life or death situation!" sokka asked her.

"i can barely see him." she said, sticking her head out, "i would have to get closer."

"oh yeah speaking of blood bending i know what you mean by sensing other blood. it tastes like iron." katara chuckled.

"uh yeah. try not to think about it." she chuckled as well, "anyhoo imma try to blood bend him." senna stepped out of hiding and focused on his blood as fast as she could so he wouldn't blow her up.

"senna! get back here!" sokka shouted in a panic. senna ignored him and got ahold of his blood and made him stiffen up.

"i got him!"

but she was struggling a bit, this man was something. "uh guys maybe hurry!" she yelled again, the blood was getting out of her grip. he was really strong.

senna saw a boomerang fly and hit the man in his third eye. she let go and ran back into hiding. sokka wrapped his arms around her protectively. sparky sparky boom boom man let out a huge explosion, he exploded violently and made the cliff buckle underneath him, making him fall to his death.

"ha L!"

they all got out of hiding and walked back over to the site. senna helped toph up and sat her down. then she saw zuko and aang talking to each other.