20

— the invasion

— the invasion.
fire.

the next morning came fast. today was the day. the day the gaang has been waiting for. aang is gonna beat the firelords ass!

senna joined sokka who was looking over the maps of the plan. she could tell how stressed he was. they all were.

"top of the morning, momo!" aang said, as he did a back flip and landed next to toph with momo on his shoulder.

"sounds like you slept well."

"like a baby moose lion. im ready to face the firelord." aang said enthusiastically.

"are you gonna use the avatar state on him?" toph asked.

"i can't." aang sighed, looking down, "my seventh chakra is locked because azula shot me down with her lightening."

"it's okay aang." senna said, resting her hand on his shoulder, "you're going to do great. we all are."

suddenly a fleet of southern water tribe ships appeared on the horizon. aang and toph created a makeshift dock in the cove. then a nice looking man stepped off of a ship.

katara and sokka ran to him and pulled him into a hug. he must be the father, senna guesses but he is one nice looking fella.

"i miss you so much dad."

"i miss you too."

"did you get the people i requested for you to bring?" sokka asked.

"i did, but some of them are......unusual."

as on cue, the swamp dudes from the swamp tribe got off of a boat.

"please put some pants on!" bato groaned at the swamp dudes.

"pants are an illusion, as in death." huu said, crossing his arms then looked at senna, "hey look it's the burnt crispy girl!"

"i swear if you say that one more damn time i will melt your brain."

sokka and toph laughed while huu's mouth dropped.

"senna i want you to meet someone." sokka said, grabbing sennas hand and walking over to his father and his army, "guys this is my girlfriend, senna."

the men smiled and waved at senna, her returning the favor. sokkas father held out his hand for the princess to shake which she did, "nice to finally meet you. sokka has told me a lot about you."

senna looked over at sokka who was blushing and she smiled, "it's nice to meet you as well." damn, now i see where sokka got his looks from.

"i like your dad." senna grinned as they walked away from him. sokka rolled his eyes and playfully punched her, "hey!"

another ship arrived, some guy with long hair and a mustache got off the ship. "haru!" katara yelled, she ran into his arms. damn he's fine too. guess they meet before.