Epilogue: The end of something

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Lila did as she was told activated her own powers that she kept hiding from a long time, she using Vanyas power lifting up the in the air making her body white and clenched her fist. Collecting as much force as she can. The handler forming a big smile on her.

The other saw her, shocking that she has a power. Valentina stared at her even Lila stare at her as well. While, the umbrella stood there and watched, Five shocked with a open gap mouth through the window.

" what the hell?" Vanya gasped, still in the air.

" that's not normal. " Diego mumble to himself, backing up.

" shit... " Valentina whispers softly as she's being backed up even klaus Luther and Allison.

" shit, shit. " Five whispered as he backed up inside the house, going back to take cover underneath the table.

Without a second, Lila release her power with full force making all the umbrellas flew backwards in the air with full force. Vanya hitting the barn wall then landing on the snow, Diego flew back along with the tractor which he land first then the tractor, Luther flew full force going towards the roof of the house made Five flinched with a gasp softly with shocked by the impact of Luthers entrance, Allison landing safely on a pile of hay, klaus flew back in the air but landing close to ground.

" Catch me! Catch me!" He yelled panic rose to his body, but got caught by his powers of dead.

As for, Valentina, she landed safely on a pile of soft snow that she created then tried to get up but couldn't.

Lila went back to the ground safety letting out a sigh, and panting. Hearing the handler next to her crackling by the impact her daughter did.

" aah! Well done, darling. " she smiles at her, then look towards the umbrellas, " let me know when you've killed them all, and do me a favor don't harm Valentina, will you?"

" okay mum." Lila said briefly walking towards them.

--------
Luther and Five

Luther growling on the ground from the pain that just happened. Five went towards his brother to see if he's okay.

" Luther, you all right?"

" oh, I think I swallowed my tongue. "

He raps as he told Five. Who shook his head by his brothers response, " Luther, if you swallowed your tongue, you wouldn't be talking, you big moron. Come on, on your feet. "