Chapter 1 what hell did we do now?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Suddenly a big bright blue light appeared up in the sky but this time it was klaus and Ben dropping from the sky. They landed on the ground screaming, feeling pain, from the dropped.

" that was..."

" exhilarating."

Ben was the first one to get up, stretching his back. He looked around his surroundings.

" where's five?"

" huh?" Klaus told him.

Klaus looked at him, curious he turned back to the teleportation where they came from. Ben pointed behind him, up in the sky.

" Five! Diego! Valentina! Allison!" He kept yelling till the teleportation disappear. " where is everybody?"

He questions himself and to Ben, wondering where is their family. Ben slowly walking out of the alley looking out seeing where are they. Klaus walking out as well.

" oh, they're gone. They're gone, like a fart in the wind. " feeling sad, whimpers the thought of him and Ben being all alone. " poof. Just me and you again. Great." Klaus said to him, " so where the hell are we?"

Both of them walked out fully, seeing different building that is way outdated than the 2019, different clothes, music, cars, and more.

" are hats back?" Klaus

Ben then looked at the was an passing by, just notice her clothing style and design. " I think the questioned is, " when are we?" "

Klaus running towards a civilian passing by, till he notice a weird person coming in front of him.

" hey! Hey! Excuse me. Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year this is, or what day?" He questioned him and the man, seeing he didn't respond just ignoring klaus. " rude. "

Ben walking straight, to the near telephone stand where the trash bin is location looking down seeing a magazine. He called out to him.

" klaus! Get over here. "

" yeah? "

Ben pointed the magazine, " look. "

" yeah, I mean, he's pretty my type, but I'd have to see him from the shoulders down. " he rambled on, till Ben spoke.

" the date, you idiot. "

" oh yeah. "

Klaus followed what he is saying saw the date at the corner top of the magazine was shocked when he saw the date.

" February 11, 1960?"

Both of them looked at each other seeing where they landed.

" shit. "