Chapter 7 family meeting

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Next day
After what happened two nights ago nick got his book and left her place but ask Valentina if she wants to hang out since it's their day off. It was the next day in the morning, Valentina was wearing a high waisted dark blue pants, with a button up shirt off white Peter Pan collar with a light cardigan, with a white pair of half inched heels with a strap.

They were at a music store browsing having fun looking through music that Valentina likes and fond of. It brings back memories of her and five when they were kids listening to different kinds of music in her room. After the store both nick and Valentina walk out of the store nick spoke,

" oh, damn. I forgot something at the store I'll be back. "

" nick really?"

" yes, really. Wait right here okay. "

He left her in front of the store, while he was gone Valentina pull out a paper to look at the address where the meeting is at. When five visit her last night, she remembers the address and then remember what happened last night with five, suddenly her cheeks went bight red. Her stomach has butterflies from it, she moved her fingers to her lips from last night.

' shit five. What are you doing to me. ' Her though was cut off when she heard a unfamiliar voice to her.

" hello miss Valentina. "

Valentina quickly put away the paper in her pocket, put her fingers down and slowly look towards the lady. Who was wearing a mid way dress, with heels and her hair is brunette. Valentina felt her aura notice something was off about her and she's not liking it, from the last eight felt her aura dark and lost.

' who the hell is she? And how does she know me?' Valentina though then spoke, " um, I'm sorry. Who are you?"

" oh where are my manners. I'm... " she paused, trying to think of something. But shook her head. " I'm what they called the handler. "

" the handler?"

The handler nod her head, " yes, sweat heart. And I'm here on a business trip. " Valentina stayed silent, listening to her and keeping her guard up. " listen eight, I know who you are and what you can do. Which is why I'm here to give you an offer that you can't refuse. "

Valentina stare at her, " which is?"

The handler walks a closer to her, making eight took a step back. " come work with me. We have a place for you and your special abilities come to use. "

Valentina let out a scoffs, and a laugh. " yeah, sorry not interested. "

She started to walk away from her till she heard a familiar name to close to home.