Chapter 13 banded together

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Flashback
Year 2006
umbrella academy courtyard

During the year of 2006, it was a winter day but it was no happy day it was a sadness and guilt over there faces of the children. They were walking out of the academy holding their umbrellas, going out to the courtyard in a line looking at the casket in front of them. Each one of them felt sadness, divested, crying. Even the atmosphere felt somber.

Ben hargreeves, who has passed away.

Eight, Valentina was crying quietly looking at bens casket holding the umbrella tight, feeling guilt the most out of them. Hear sobs were coming out more not only she missed Five after he disappeared not talking to anyone except Ben and Klaus trying to comfort her. Now, it was him who's gone now.

She stood by not moving a muscle, but feeling a presence to her far right, it was her Diego to the right, and to her left was Vanya. Then entered pogo, and their father Reginald Hargreaves.

" your father is ready to give the eulogy, children." Pogo

" the world is full of injustice. Good people die along with the bad. This cosmic equation will never change unless evil itself is wiped from existence. " he said to the children in a leadership tone yet fatherly tone, looking at each one of them especially Valentina. " thankfully, there are powerful forces pushing back against the wicked and iniquitous, individuals who have the strength to pull together against insurmountable odds to face adversity with unblinking courage, and not to hesitate to sacrifice themselves for another. "

Valentina trembles, while hearing her fathers speech. Klaus sighs feeling the same for everyone as him too knew what Valentina felt, after bens incident klaus know what happened. Klaus comfort her after Ben and Five incident.

" unfortunately, one of you are such people. Despite years of training and weeks of preparation, you allowed number six to die on this mission. " he continued.

Allison gasped hearing Reginald speech towards them, she look at their father. " it wasn't our fault. " Luther placed his hand onto Allisons back for comfort.

" excuses?" Reginald told her, " I will not hear them."

Luther glance at their father, still placed his hand onto Allisons back. " the umbrella academy has failed one of their own, the consequences of which are dire. Hold on to this feeling, children. Let it fester in your hearts... So there is never a next time. "